Page 49 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Freestyle shooting at 25 yds revisited

Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    Took some wheelies out for a spin last week and did some freestyle group shooting. Made me remember how shootable a good DA revolver trigger can be.

any further right, and you would have hit that poor Aspen tree.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Still haven't diagnosed my issue. Group on the right is a coworker with a subcompact XD .40 with grip extension.

ETA: S&B is really accurate.
    Last edited by johnson; 06-06-2016 at 08:55 PM.

This was after the group above. POA was the 8 ring left of the bull.

Last edited by johnson; 06-07-2016 at 10:15 AM.

S&W Shield, Trijicon HD sights, and throw away Speer G2 Ammo. Disappointed in this. Took YSINTG last weekend with MDFI and was shooting the gun dead nuts straight. Oh well, it's better than it was. No time limit 25 yards. 78.

I shot a few of these today. Scores went 94(4x), 71(1x), 89(2x)

First and best. I'm 99% confident it was actually 124+P HST, not GD

Last edited by Steaz; 06-11-2016 at 01:09 PM.

Quick little video of some 25 yard work, as always I need work.

Description:10 round group from concealment at 25 yards under 30 seconds. Shot on a B8 repair center with 115 grain American Eagle ammo. Gun is a gen 4 19 in Roland Special trim and the holster is a JM Custom Kydex. 92-1X even though I said 2x in video. This was my second 10 round group of the day first one was an 85-1x that was cold after about a week of not shooting. I felt it was crappy pretty quick on that first group. Get out and train!

Site Supporter
    Trying out a newish install of a 4.1 trigger in my P30. I've been shooting the G4G19 recently and needed reminding of what a nice trigger felt like [emoji3]

I marked it as 97-1X, but I think it's 98-1X. Carry ammo and one flyer in the 8 ring.

Did a fair amount of 25 yard work today, specifically cleaning up my trigger finger placement height wise on the trigger face and also dialing in the RMR a little bit more. Posted this after shooting 100+ rounds so pretty happy with it, also did another video of group from concealment.

Disclaimer I should have shouted out Pistol Forum too and I'm a weird guy so be warned lol.

Quote Originally Posted by johnson View Post
    Still haven't diagnosed my issue. Group on the right is a coworker with a subcompact XD .40 with grip extension.

ETA: S&B is really accurate.
    Dude, I can pretty confidently say that you can safely push your sights.
    Director Of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company

Messed with a P30 rental gun a little today. The low left shot was the first/DA shot. The remaining 9 went into a nice 3.5" group. I don't AIWB though, so not sure what a P30 offers me over my Glocks.

Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

User Tag List