Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798

Thread: Freestyle shooting at 25 yds revisited

Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    Had a good day with the 19X this week.

You sure did! Great shooting. Did you hold on the X or use a 6:00 hold? Are those OEM sights or aftermarket?
    "I realized all the mindset talk was useless without action and that with action, all the mindset talk was unnecessary." - Mike Pannone

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    You sure did! Great shooting. Did you hold on the X or use a 6:00 hold? Are those OEM sights or aftermarket?
    OEM Glock Night sights (I actually dislike the finish on them). Held just like the sharpie mark on the target: across the X. 115 grain S&B FMJ which the gun obviously likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    OEM Glock Night sights (I actually dislike the finish on them). Held just like the sharpie mark on the target: across the X. 115 grain S&B FMJ which the gun obviously likes.
    Ah very nice. I've got those sights on both my G45 and 19X and don't feel compelled to change them yet. I mean not perfect but serviceable for sure. But yeah, across the X, that's how my 19X with these OEM sights impact also. Maybe not into that good a group of ten yet though.
    "I realized all the mindset talk was useless without action and that with action, all the mindset talk was unnecessary." - Mike Pannone

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Ah very nice. I've got those sights on both my G45 and 19X and don't feel compelled to change them yet. I mean not perfect but serviceable for sure. But yeah, across the X, that's how my 19X with these OEM sights impact also. Maybe not into that good a group of ten yet though.
    I keep wondering if I can sharpie them or something because they are just so shiny, I don't like it. And the front sight nearly fills the entire width of the rear which makes them a little slow for me, but evidently they are pretty precise.

User Tag List