Page 89 of 241 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: Sippin' Bourbon

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I do love the Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream! Mix it up with some Blue Bell ice cream, and you have an awfully nice adult milkshake.
    Have you tried mixing it with root beer?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

Hmmm, I have not. Kind of like a root beer float when the ice cream has melted?

I do love root beer, I'll have to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Hmmm, I have not. Kind of like a root beer float when the ice cream has melted?

I do love root beer, I'll have to try it out.
    Yea it's fantastic. Different ratios of the separate drinks yield different flavors, it's a really fun thing to try.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

There's nothing civil about this war.

My crack dealer... er I mean liquor store sent me a text yesterday offering George Stagg 1L for $375. I passed because it is out of my price range. At least she is now starting to offer me some of the good stuff.
    www.hero911.org
    Hero911 when seconds save lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader8207 View Post
    My crack dealer... er I mean liquor store sent me a text yesterday offering George Stagg 1L for $375. I passed because it is out of my price range. At least she is now starting to offer me some of the good stuff.
    I'll have to quit buying the $12 Jim Beam repeal so I can get that kind of relationship...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader8207 View Post
    I've got an unopened bottle of the barrel proof I'd be happy to move along for that price. I think I bought it for $80 a few years ago. Haven't found the right occasion to open it yet.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Hey all!

I didn’t want to chime in on this thread until I had read it... which pretty much means that I had to be laid up to skim through it. It’s even possible that some might be inclined to think that I’m not a whisky drinker, based on my lack of participation. The thought of that misconception horrifies me.

At any rate, I’ll be back again, but one quick observation up front: given that the OP was about affordble whisky variants coming in at $35-ish, how TF did we get this far without mentioning Monkey Shoulder blended? At $35, even in my pricey state, it’s a solid bargain Scotch offering.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

For something cheap, fighting cock is actually pretty decent for 17 a bottle.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Hey all!

I didn’t want to chime in on this thread until I had read it... which pretty much means that I had to be laid up to skim through it. It’s even possible that some might be inclined to think that I’m not a whisky drinker, based on my lack of participation. The thought of that misconception horrifies me.

At any rate, I’ll be back again, but one quick observation up front: given that the OP was about affordble whisky variants coming in at $35-ish, how TF did we get this far without mentioning Monkey Shoulder blended? At $35, even in my pricey state, it’s a solid bargain Scotch offering.
    Because the title of the thread is Sippin' Bourbon??? Not everyone is going to go back four years and read the OP.
    Last edited by O4L; 12-19-2018 at 10:10 PM.

User Tag List