Page 60 of 241 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Sippin' Bourbon

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Why would you encourage a bourbon drinker to skip what he or she likes? Most folks who enjoy Blanton's know exactly what Buffalo Trace tastes like. It's one of my favorites in fact. It's all a matter of enjoying what you like. I think Blanton's is a notch above, but that doesn't mean everyone has to like it.
    I said I wouldn't encourage newbies to try Blanton's as a comparative basis for what I consider good bourbon. People should drink what they want, of course. Hell, there are those that even drink scotch, which I also don't recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    I said I wouldn't encourage newbies to try Blanton's as a comparative basis for what I consider good bourbon. People should drink what they want, of course. Hell, there are those that even drink scotch, which I also don't recommend.
    Blasphemy... scotch is delicious. Blantons isnt bad but but for the price i like other stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    Indeed you did -- my apologies for not reading carefully.

Four Roses Single Barrel tonight. Not bad.
    www.hero911.org
    Hero911 when seconds save lives.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader8207 View Post
    Four Roses Single Barrel tonight. Not bad.
    Lol!! It’s a Small Batch night for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jackdog View Post
    Lol!! It’s a Small Batch night for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's a good thing Cheers to you!
    www.hero911.org
    Hero911 when seconds save lives.

I tried High West Campfire Tuesday night. I was really impressed, nice heat on the lips, smooth on the way down and a smoky Scotch finish after it was gone.

Last edited by Wondering Beard; 06-22-2018 at 11:57 AM.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Site Supporter
    When I read Mr. Colt's intentions in the article I became annoyed. Bourbon is enjoyable because of the taste, sure... but we also like bourbon because of its history and its place as a truly American spirit. The thought that a new process that does away with traditional bourbon making methods will make all other bourbons obsolete is silly. And if that does happen, I'll refuse to drink it. Get your pretentious new skippy bourbon off my lawn.

User Tag List