Page 162 of 241 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2410

Thread: Sippin' Bourbon

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Did he leave any there?
    Sanford or Tramway?
    I might be able to swing by there next week.
    If you want to share your Stagg honey hole, I might be heading up towards Richmond as well.

Since STAGG Jr is only released twice a year you get it when you can find it. I got extremely lucky...and I’m out hunting in Wake County now...as it’s hitting there the last day or two.

He said Sanford...i don’t know which store. Sorry...but if I find some I will snag you a bottle of STAGG and/or JTS Brown.

Roy;

What's your stance on Russell's Reserve rye?
    I grabbed a bottle for $24.00
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    Roy;

What's your stance on Russell's Reserve rye?
    I grabbed a bottle for $24.00
    Don't think I ever tried their Rye. Sounds like a good price.
    I've had Russels that I've liked a lot (single barrel was excellent), others have been good, never bad.
    It's like wine... you like what you like.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    Since STAGG Jr is only released twice a year you get it when you can find it. I got extremely lucky...and I’m out hunting in Wake County now...as it’s hitting there the last day or two.

He said Sanford...i don’t know which store. Sorry...but if I find some I will snag you a bottle of STAGG and/or JTS Brown.
    Thanks!

I'll have to look around here for Stagg. I know Weller released a bunch just before Labor Day and I struck out completely. Full Proof and 12 both passed through my local place. I should be in the Wake/Chatham area early next week for a few days... Easy enough to hit both locations in/near Sanford. I'll let you know if I find anything interesting.

Good Hunting!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Thanks!

I'll have to look around here for Stagg. I know Weller released a bunch just before Labor Day and I struck out completely. Full Proof and 12 both passed through my local place. I should be in the Wake/Chatham area early next week for a few days... Easy enough to hit both locations in/near Sanford. I'll let you know if I find anything interesting.

Good Hunting!
    Good luck finding anything Weller...

Went to 3 stores in eastern Wake county today...nothing. I will just say when the clerk says “I haven’t seen (insert bourbon) in 2 years”...they’re lying. Will look again tomorrow.

If you hit the Western Piedmont much, I have had pretty good luck in the dot on the map known as Coolemee. Same for Surry County. Ramseur is also a good one to hit as well.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    If you hit the Western Piedmont much, I have had pretty good luck in the dot on the map known as Coolemee. Same for Surry County. Ramseur is also a good one to hit as well.
    Not far off 85 on the way home. Maybe try a drive by. Thanks for the tip.

Site Supporter
    I recently picked up a bottle of Four Roses Single Barrel and have been pleasantly surprised.

Bourbon hunters be eating like this on Friday nights!

True Story

Name:  A9755A54-4BFC-44E0-9FD6-A7F3D804BA8C.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  51.7 KB

@blues and @CWM11B ...Blantons is hitting the shelf here today and tomorrow. You may wanna be looking close to you.

User Tag List