Page 161 of 241 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2410

Thread: Sippin' Bourbon

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Now you're just showing off.

One of my former coworkers was able to buy 4 bottles of JTS Brown in Sanford...he spotted me one...and I wasn’t turning it down. Heaven Hill Distillery could sell that bottle for twice what it’s going for off the shelf and it would still be gone. I suspect as it becomes more popular the price will go through the roof. If you can find it...buy it. You will not be disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post

One of my former coworkers was able to buy 4 bottles of JTS Brown in Sanford...he spotted me one...and I wasn’t turning it down. Heaven Hill Distillery could sell that bottle for twice what it’s going for off the shelf and it would still be gone. I suspect as it becomes more popular the price will go through the roof. If you can find it...buy it. You will not be disappointed
    @KeeFus

I don't see it listed on the quarterly price list site, unless it is listed by some other name or identifier:

https://abc.nc.gov/Pricing/PriceList
    There's nothing civil about this war.

@KeeFus

I don't see it listed on the quarterly price list site, unless it is listed by some other name or identifier:

https://abc.nc.gov/Pricing/PriceList
    That is very curious

I searched the warehouse stock and there isn’t any in there... limited release maybe? No clue...

https://abc.nc.gov/StoresBoards/Stocks

That is very curious

I searched the warehouse stock and there isn’t any in there... limited release maybe? No clue...

https://abc.nc.gov/StoresBoards/Stocks
    If I get to the ABC store in the coming days, I'll have a look or ask the proprietor if he knows anything about the brand or availability.

If I get to the ABC store in the coming days, I'll have a look or ask the proprietor if he knows anything about the brand or availability.
    It’s a “special order” item...

It’s a “special order” item...
    Thanks, @KeeFus. Was going to try to give them a call today...but that explains why it's not on their site.

Thanks, @KeeFus. Was going to try to give them a call today...but that explains why it's not on their site.
    Your store can order it...mine is!

Your store can order it...mine is!
    I think I'll wait until I make more of a dent in the bourbon I have on hand. I have a goodly amount at the moment and I'm none too quick getting through it.

Site Supporter

Did he leave any there?
    Sanford or Tramway?
    I might be able to swing by there next week.
    If you want to share your Stagg honey hole, I might be heading up towards Richmond as well.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Call me crazy, but my favorite right now is the bottom drawer Four Roses-comes in a tall classic "fifth" style bottle. Can pick it up for 15 bucks at Total Wines. Had a bottle given to me a couple of years ago
    and it was just OK. Guessing the current stock is a new batch. Cheap, so that's what I use for making whiskey smashes, but damn fine neat--another bargain that is pretty much it's equal (cheap, mixes well, but also sippable) is Evan Williams 1783.

Cheers!

User Tag List