Page 13 of 242 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Sippin' Bourbon

Knob Creek is my hands down favorite. Wild Turkey Rare Breed is quite good also, but a bit above the price range at $47 a bottle here.

Finally a thread to which I can contribute. Old Weller Antique 107 is a must! It's much better than the $25 a bottle price would indicate. Strong but very drinkable in any form...neat, iced, or (heavens) mixed. If you can find any then buy the lot.

If it has not already been mentioned, September is National Bourbon Heritage Month!
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    If it has not already been mentioned, September is National Bourbon Heritage Month!
    I'm doing my part!

A bit higher priced than the OP's ground rules, but I've been enjoying Angels Envy lately.

Balcones Texas Single Malt is my go-to these days. I was stuck on Blantons and Monkey Shoulder for awhile but Balcones doesnt seem to be getting redundant in the slightest. I really want to try their Rumble blend, has anyone had it?

My local Costco had Copper City bourbon for $26/bottle the other day. Great bourbon at a decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadmin View Post
    Balcones Texas Single Malt is my go-to these days. I was stuck on Blantons and Monkey Shoulder for awhile but Balcones doesnt seem to be getting redundant in the slightest. I really want to try their Rumble blend, has anyone had it?
    Texas single, true blue, and baby blue are my favorites. Rumble was goof but outclassed by the others

Got a bottle of Wild Turkey 101. Good sipping bourbon. Sipping now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadmin View Post
    I have the Baby Blue, the Rumble, the Brimstone, and the Texas Single Malt. They are all good.

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    My local Costco had Copper City bourbon for $26/bottle the other day. Great bourbon at a decent price.
    Don't you owe me a bottle of that? Better bring one the next time we go commit a meat crime.

User Tag List