Page 114 of 241 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2407

Thread: Sippin' Bourbon

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    My daughter was born yesterday. Second child for my wife and I, my son being almost three. Got home to rest with the little guy and discovered that a friend dropped off a bottle of bulliet bourbon. Currently sipping on it and enjoying the memories made over the past thirty hours.
    Awesome. Congrats BT.

My daughter was born yesterday. Second child for my wife and I, my son being almost three. Got home to rest with the little guy and discovered that a friend dropped off a bottle of bulliet bourbon. Currently sipping on it and enjoying the memories made over the past thirty hours.
    Congratulations, brother. Best wishes to you and family!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Congrats!

Congratulations!

Congratulations DAD!!!!
    The best is yet to come.

The good Lord blessed us with our beautiful daughter 24 years ago, and it has been a wonderful journey to watch and experience!

Wishing the best to you and your wife.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Site Supporter
    Awesome! Congratulations!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Yesterday was my last day at my current employer. I start a new gig on Monday.

My now former minions brought over a pile of ribeye steaks, a bottle of Kentucky Owl Bourbon that they tracked down somehow, and a box of my favorite Fuente cigars. We ate, raised a glass, and had a smoke.

I'll miss those lads, they were a great team.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Yesterday was my last day at my current employer. I start a new gig on Monday.

My now former minions brought over a pile of ribeye steaks, a bottle of Kentucky Owl Bourbon that they tracked down somehow, and a box of my favorite Fuente cigars. We ate, raised a glass, and had a smoke.

I'll miss those lads, they were a great team.
    ONWARD! Congrats to you Sir!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Thank you everyone! between that and graduating college, 2019 has been a good year so far.

Thank you everyone! between that and graduating college, 2019 has been a good year so far.

I

Feel

Really

Old

Now.....
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

User Tag List