Page 150 of 241 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2406

Thread: Sippin' Bourbon

Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    I received an early retirement gift today from a locally retired LEO. This is fairly hard to get in my area.

Attachment 53627
    Early congrats, @KeeFus. When's the big day?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Early congrats, @KeeFus. When's the big day?
    Tuesday, June 30, 2020. All of my paperwork has been submitted and approved...it’s just a waiting game at this point.

As luck would have it, @Grizzly21 and I will be on the range the 29 & 30. I think it is divine intervention taking me out of the office my last two days!

Tuesday, June 30, 2020. All of my paperwork has been submitted and approved...it’s just a waiting game at this point.

As luck would have it, @Grizzly21 and I will be on the range the 29 & 30. I think it is divine intervention taking me out of the office my last two days!
    Cheers to you, brother. And safe journey. I'm buying if you find yourself in the neighborhood.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    A Woodford Reserve toast to all tonight, TGIF.
    I love the Double Oaked. Cheers.

Site Supporter
    I received an early retirement gift today from a locally retired LEO. This is fairly hard to get in my area.

Attachment 53627
    That's a terrific gift. Hard to come by here too. Congrats, and enjoy!

Bulleit Rye for me tonight.

Site Supporter
    Scored another bottle of Old Ezra 7 at the enabler on Saturday. If you can find some, worth trying. 117 proof but not "hot".

This was from last weekend.... Bourbon Mule (Early Times BiB) with a splash of Elderflower liqueur and a sprig of fresh Rosemary. Refreshing.

Name:  Mule.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  59.7 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Larceny small batch.

Something I have been meaning to try. Just okay probably won't buy it again.

Attachment 54646
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

I raised a glass to absent friends this evening. It was Jack Daniels, straight from a pint bottle.

Not anything I usually drink. I don't even like Jack Daniels. And I am sure I will pay for it in the morning.

But it was our drink, and it just seems right on Memorial Day.

Beach week with friends. Doing a lot of bourbon (Benchmark Old No. 8) with Coke & ice during the day.

But in the evenings my buddy & I are enjoying these two bottles. Very different but each is really good in its own way, but wow, that Russell’s is pretty heated at 110 proof.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Full disclosure: I am a freelance professional photographer/cinematographer for the firearms and defense industry, among others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason F View Post
    Beach week with friends. Doing a lot of bourbon (Benchmark Old No. 8) with Coke & ice during the day.

But in the evenings my buddy & I are enjoying these two bottles. Very different but each is really good in its own way, but wow, that Russell’s is pretty heated at 110 proof.
    I have a RR SB store pick that is many levels better than the ER.

If I would have known how good it was I would have bought several bottles at the time.

User Tag List