Page 26 of 241 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Sippin' Bourbon

My apologies if I missed a prior mention but Old Grandad Bonded, is 100 proof, and a very good $20 bottle.

I recently got to sample a $1500 Pappy Van Winkle. IMO, yeah, it was that good. Dinstinctively delicious.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    *cough* what part of the year in 2018 might this be?
    That is dependent on some work-related issues, which should hopefully be determined in the next 45 days or so.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    That is dependent on some work-related issues, which should hopefully be determined in the next 45 days or so.
    Do we need to hire a driver or will the agenda be... Shoot by day and Bourbon by night...?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

I foresee shooting during the day, while sampling smoked dead critters during the noon and evening meals. Visits to various distilleries will be fit in between range sessions and consumption of smoked dead critters.

Evenings will be spent enjoying aforementioned beverages, and smoking cigars.

Cigars will be optional, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I foresee shooting during the day, while sampling smoked dead critters during the noon and evening meals. Visits to various distilleries will be fit in between range sessions and consumption of smoked dead critters.

Evenings will be spent enjoying aforementioned beverages, and smoking cigars.

Cigars will be optional, of course.
    I'm thinking we need to rename the BBC (Bullets, Bourbon, Bar-B-Q & Cigars) to the SeriousStudent Network....

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    My apologies if I missed a prior mention but Old Grandad Bonded, is 100 proof, and a very good $20 bottle.

I recently got to sample a $1500 Pappy Van Winkle. IMO, yeah, it was that good. Dinstinctively delicious.
    Well if you have more you can just call me up buddy. I'll be right over.

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    Well if you have more you can just call me up buddy. I'll be right over.
    I happened to be out of the office with family when in celebrating a big contract, the business owner carried in the Pappy. They didn't sample, they crushed it. Next morning I was back and the CEO asked me if I wanted to check it out. There's like 3 ounces left! I was hell yeah, right here right now. It was sublime at 0700.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Whistlepig when I'm feeling super fancy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    @VolGrad
    Thanks for the tip on Four Roses.
    Picked up a bottle of their Single Barrel. Very excellent.

Gracias!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I happened to be out of the office with family when in celebrating a big contract, the business owner carried in the Pappy. They didn't sample, they crushed it. Next morning I was back and the CEO asked me if I wanted to check it out. There's like 3 ounces left! I was hell yeah, right here right now. It was sublime at 0700.
    Breakfast of Champions...

User Tag List