Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fulcrum Trigger

Fulcrum Trigger

I just installed this trigger group in my Glock. Better than a standard trigger. Thus far not worth the $200 it cost me. I will shoot it in after I finish the rest of the build. Hopefully it will improve with use. Still have to add sights and have grip reshaped. Third gen frame, Lone Wolf slide with .357 & 9mm barrels.

Link for the source? And info on fulcrum triggers? I've never heard of them. Sounds interesting.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

glockworx.com

For competition and recreational shooting itīs maybe an option (an expensive one). I would not carry this setup for self defense.
    Frank B
    "You are not paid for what you do, you are paid for what you may have to do, and when that time comes, you will be highly underpaid."

Quote Originally Posted by Frank B View Post
    For competition and recreational shooting itīs maybe an option (an expensive one). I would not carry this setup for self defense.

Why not? You can adjust it for just about any pull you want. At any rate I carried a 1911 with a 3.5# trigger for yrs without issue.

Yeah, well your 1911 has a manual safety too.

triggers that can be adjusted can come out of adjustment at any time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Force Majeure View Post
    Yeah, well your 1911 has a manual safety too.

triggers that can be adjusted can come out of adjustment at any time too.
    I guess I'll find out. It appears to be a solid design. Even if the adjustment screws were removed, it would still shoot.

Has anyone that has commented used or even looked at this trigger?

Banned
    I purchased and used one of the reduced travel kits in 2008. It wasn't the Fulcrum trigger and if I remember right they only had a competition and a tactical model at that time. They were plastic triggers and came with all the parts attached. Drive out the pins and swap the whole assembly and put the pins back in.

I thought about the same as your first post , an improvement but not sure it was worth the cost. I ended up selling the kit on Gunbroker just because I didn't think it was worth the cost to set up my other 3 Glocks the same way. If I only had and shot one Glock I probably would have kept the trigger kit.

I guess I didn't learn much from that as I just put an Apex kit in my M&P .40

I would not carry this setup for self defense or duty , because..

Itīs for competition (see advertising from the glockworx site "ZEV Tech Fulcrum trigger milled out of solid billet aluminum. The fastest and most adjustable competition glock trigger on the market.")
    Iīve seen to much adjustable things in guns come loose during excessive work. Tuning to such level is not for carry in my opinion, as I prefer bombproof solutions (Vickers mag release, "-" connector + NY1, good sights)

Yes, Iīve handled one some months ago in a friends glock.
    Frank B
    "You are not paid for what you do, you are paid for what you may have to do, and when that time comes, you will be highly underpaid."

User Tag List