Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorcycle pictures

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Naked bikes best bikes!

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Yes sir! I assume the s1000r is still treating you well?

Here it is as I'm about to leave for Austin and the COTA round of the 2016 MotoGP season. ~900 miles of riding coming off of being too sick to stand the day before. My buddy manged to crash his sv650 about 5 corners into the first fun road we were riding on down in Austin, and rented a cbr300 for the remainder of the weekend. We still had fun.

Last edited by texag; 07-30-2016 at 03:35 PM.

Oldy

The only motor bike anyone in the family ever had. Dad on his Indian motor cycle he bought to deliver mail in his first job after WWI. He met Mom, a student, at the dormitory in the background.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My 1994 ST1100 in Tortilla Flat, AZ...one of many stops along the way on a 3 week, 6,000 mile road trip from South FL to Utah, Colorado and back. Rode solo from South FL to Phoenix where I picked up my wife who flew in to join me for the rest of the trip.

Last edited by blues; 10-30-2016 at 04:26 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I buy 'em old an beat up then wrench and ride until I'm bored an move on to something else.

I gave this one to my son when he graduated high school.
    1981 Yamaha XJ750RH Seca

This one didn't need much more than a little cosmetic fix from a bubba bob job on the rear fender. I sold it to make room in the shop.

2000 Suzuki GSX600 Katana

I picked up a 1982 Yamaha XJ750 Maxim and a 1982 Suzuki GS850L and took the Maxim back to stock(nearly) and turned the GS into a bagger. The Maxim is still my daily ride but the Suzuki is for sale.

My current project is a 1983 Yamaha XVZ12TK Venture, the original Yammer liquid cooled V4 that became the heart and soul of the V-Max and the Royal Star Venture series. I just picked her up a few months ago and she needs some more work over the winter(rebuild the carbs and an after market TCI unit) but what a solid highway bike! I was also extremely surprised at her low speed handling and she's rock solid up to and past 100MPH

Last edited by Rich@CCC; 10-30-2016 at 07:43 PM.
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

Couple of favorites over the years

Not mine, but I did wreck it. My bike was prepped for a track day and my buddy let me ride his to work. Lady pulled out in front of me.

525 bored and stroked to a 570. Bike had been clocked at 120mph (doffeeent gearing than woods)

This was the last bike I owned broke both my arms practicing for a 24 hour race

i used to wannabe

My fun mobile: Honda CBR600RR, born in 2007. Still the lightest 600 cc production sport bike on the planet.

Name:  Foto 3(2).jpg
Views: 494
Size:  54.8 KB

I find it very comfortable, rode it in Switzerland, Norway, Sweden and Corsica. The picture was taken in Germany, where I live. The Swiss Alps are great for motor biking.
    Last edited by P30; 10-31-2016 at 02:47 AM.

Although this bike is not owned by my daughter I thought I would post it anyway. It was loaned to her for her first run at the Salt Flats. A cousin of mine was Race Director. My son and Grandson are also there to give support, or pick up the pieces.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Bill.45; 10-31-2016 at 11:49 AM. Reason: more info

Quote Originally Posted by Bill.45 View Post
    Although this bike is not owned by my daughter I thought I would post it anyway. It was loaned to her for her first run at the Salt Flats. A cousin of mine was Race Director. My son and Grandson are also there to give support, or pick up the pieces.
    What speed would that bike do?

I used to want to build a Harley Knucklehead for speed to see what could be gotten out of one. I rode a 47 for several years, cross country many times, and all around Az.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    I apologize (I'm Canadian) for any repeat photos that may have appeared in other threads here but it's Sunday evening and I'm wasted and attempts to search other threads have proved fruitless.

okay there were going to be more but this took a long time
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

User Tag List