Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorcycle pictures

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That looks familiar...Spokane?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    ^^^Somebody put on their serious pants this morning.

I'm a bit less serious, but I do like sun and fun; '09 Vulcan 900, for hauling me, the K or J, and the iPad to and from the coffeeshop:

Bonus pic:

Site Supporter
    cdunn - great pics. I was expecting some more work-related pics when I saw that you'd posted

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    That looks familiar...Spokane?
    Indeed. Yet another outpost in the land of coffee (PacNW).

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Your persec is so awesome I didn't even know you were blonde.
    Don't judge................

Could that be Summit Point. If so, best track ever. !!!

Current Bike...

2009 Ducati 1100s

Mancation April 2011 28 by Jay Koller, on Flickr

Mancation April 2011 15 by Jay Koller, on Flickr

This was a few years ago (is that what you call the early 80's?). '47 Harley, which I rebuilt a couple times. I put S&S 80" flywheels in it, S&S Super carb, S grind Andrews cam, close ratio Andrews gears in the trans, and ran a primary belt drive for a while. It was ported, balanced and otherwise slicked up, but still was handicapped compared to the later Shovelhead motors. Still was a blast to ride. Rode it cross country several times, and went pretty much everywhere it was possible to go, and some places that those faint of heart claimed "road" bikes weren't supposed to go. My longest day with the hardtail frame was 1000 miles of a 1400 mile trip. It lived in a Panhead swingarm frame most of the time I had it, and I ran it as a hand shift a year or two. Foot shift is the way to go. I spent a good part of a couple years roaming around, being semi-nomadic, living off the bike for a while. I shot the deer with my 4" 29. I was still in my sleeping bag when I saw it and made the shot.

Scarlet - BMW K1600GT

Name:  8431888898_eb3e397b55_z.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  54.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    This was a few years ago (is that what you call the early 80's?). '47 Harley, which I rebuilt a couple times. I put S&S 80" flywheels in it, S&S Super carb, S grind Andrews cam, close ratio Andrews gears in the trans, and ran a primary belt drive for a while. It was ported, balanced and otherwise slicked up, but still was handicapped compared to the later Shovelhead motors. Still was a blast to ride. Rode it cross country several times, and went pretty much everywhere it was possible to go, and some places that those faint of heart claimed "road" bikes weren't supposed to go. My longest day with the hardtail frame was 1000 miles of a 1400 mile trip. It lived in a Panhead swingarm frame most of the time I had it, and I ran it as a hand shift a year or two. Foot shift is the way to go. I spent a good part of a couple years roaming around, being semi-nomadic, living off the bike for a while. I shot the deer with my 4" 29. I was still in my sleeping bag when I saw it and made the shot.
    Too cool.

User Tag List