Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody tried this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    Have you tried pocket carry with it? I've been spoiled by Ahrends; they are tapered toward the butt, perfect for not printing in a pocket. A bit difficult to hang onto, yes; but worth the effort to overcome that.

I haven't, because my only j-frame is the all steel 640 in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Yeah, what would be the point?

Okay, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    I'd also prefer someone to make a grip for Centennials that goes to the top of the backstrap, but has finger grooves. This thing, as noted, isn't what I would want to pull in a close range fight. There is nothing to hang on to if things turn into a gun grab.
    Hogue has their Tamer grip in a Centennial style, finger grooves and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    I'd also prefer someone to make a grip for Centennials that goes to the top of the backstrap, but has finger grooves. This thing, as noted, isn't what I would want to pull in a close range fight. There is nothing to hang on to if things turn into a gun grab.
    I agree fully. I grip mine high with my web over the top of the back strap. My revised 3 finger grip stops just a tad short. But still is do able

I consider the M640 & M649 to the best of the bunch and the easiest to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I consider the M640 & M649 to the best of the bunch and the easiest to shoot.
    I friggin' love my 640. It is by far the most shootable j-frame on the planet...which kinds of makes it silly, because it's harder to shoot well than my Shield (which holds more bullets) and harder to carry in a pocket than my LCR (which sucks to shoot). C'est la vie.

I friggin' love my 640. It is by far the most shootable j-frame on the planet...which kinds of makes it silly, because it's harder to shoot well than my Shield (which holds more bullets) and harder to carry in a pocket than my LCR (which sucks to shoot). C'est la vie.
    I wish I could shoot small pistol accurately ! I have tried a few pocket pistols in the past. (Mustang , Beretta , NNA)

Even with my 3.5 inch 6906 when shooting past 15Y my groups start to open up big time.

User Tag List