Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Shaking off a bad match

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck View Post
    Jared - Another reference you may find useful: Thinking Body, Dancing Mind It's not specifically shooting-related, but addresses the same issues as Enos' book, IMO a bit more clearly.
    Will look into it, thanks.

So, speaking of dancing, if you are serious about wanting to improve your scores at USPSA or IDPA, consider taking some dance lessons, ballroom stuff, something with lots of spins and, obviously, floor movement. Your turn and draws and shooting on the move will improve dramatically through that kind of instruction. And you'll learn how to dance too.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Slavex View Post
    So, speaking of dancing, if you are serious about wanting to improve your scores at USPSA or IDPA, consider taking some dance lessons, ballroom stuff, something with lots of spins and, obviously, floor movement. Your turn and draws and shooting on the move will improve dramatically through that kind of instruction. And you'll learn how to dance too.
    Not to mention the style points...

:-)
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Slavex View Post
    Soooo, my Dancing With the Stars addicted better half saw me reading that. Suffice to say that she's totally in to the idea. I'm not sold yet.

User Tag List