Page 56 of 221 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: AIWB (Appendix Carry)

Not B class, GM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmanP View Post
    Not B class, GM.
    Indeed!

How the heck do you sit down let alone drive a car while carrying like this?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    How the heck do you sit down let alone drive a car while carrying like this?

Try moving the holster slightly to the right or left, it's very doable, but it may take a few tries to find the comfortable spot for your body & your holster combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason F View Post
    Try moving the holster slightly to the right or left, it's very doable, but it may take a few tries to find the comfortable spot for your body & your holster combo.
    Ill try that out, thanks!

Can you guys that have been successfully carrying AIWB bend over to tie your shoes? Or do you squat down for that? I've been trying AIWB out around the house dry with a JM AIWB holster, and that is about the only limitation I've noticed, other than the sights digging into my stomach a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by senorlechero View Post
    Can you guys that have been successfully carrying AIWB bend over to tie your shoes? Or do you squat down for that? I've been trying AIWB out around the house dry with a JM AIWB holster, and that is about the only limitation I've noticed, other than the sights digging into my stomach a bit.
    I'm fairly new to AIWB, too, but I can tell that the JM AIWB rig is very well-designed and effective.

In my brief experience---I just got mine this past Friday---most normal, day-to-day maneuvers are very doable. The way I look at it, if tying one's shoes is uncomfortable despite trying a few different positions for the holstered pistol, tie the shoes before gearing up. Not trying to sound like a smart-aleck, just offering my own discovery & observation experience over this past weekend.

Good luck.

I take a knee for everything. I found that to work the best for me.

Put your foot up on something like a chair, truck tail gate or the 2nd - 3rd step up from the bottom of the stairs.
    "Take the message to Garcia."

I can bend over, sit down, ect virtually identically as without the gun carrying a G17.
    Pittsburgh, PA host for www.aliastraining.com , and www.shivworks.com

www.anti-fragile.net

User Tag List