Page 42 of 221 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: AIWB (Appendix Carry)

I just sent a message to them asking if they might be posting pics of the HC4 on a belt, showing each ride level and the reg vs reverse cant. I'll post back if I hear anything.

wow, quick reply.

He said he said he will be making more and post pics on the website soon. He said they are selling like hot cakes, esp in groups that are serious about the craft.

Excellent.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Perfect timing. I have been emailing back and forth trying to get an idea of what set up will be best. Thanks!

J, I have a #4 you could check out. I know it'll be wrong handed but it would give you an idea at least.

Great. That will really help me decide the ride hight. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BOM View Post
    J, I have a #4 you could check out. I know it'll be wrong handed but it would give you an idea at least.
    Please post pictures of the ride height if you have them, thanks! I'm seriously considering the Desbiens due to 5 Shot taking longer than expected with his new appendix holster and my need for one in the near future. My only problem would be determining which holster would best fit my needs in terms of ride height and cant/no cant.

Irish, I posted the photos in the AIWB holster pictorial guide as well but here they are again. Keep in mind this holster was ordered when only one ride height was available.

[QUOTE=SouthNarc;35728]Actually Rhome now offers the #4 Hardcore in two different ride heights and both a neutral and reverse cant. Can't really get any better for the customer than that. And yes my preferred set-up right now is the #4 Hardcore High-Ride/Reverse Cant.

Since switching to the reverse cant holster have you had to modify the way you draw your gun? Todd mentioned that he was pulling the gun upright when he tried this type of holster.

I have four different attachment loops for my #4 to tailor the holster to my belt loops and clothing. I am big on running all my AIWB stuff reverse cant. Others are different.

The pictures in this link should give a very good example of various ride heights and cants.

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/...ppendix-carry/

User Tag List