Page 196 of 221 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2208

Thread: AIWB (Appendix Carry)

Received my PHLster Spotlight for my 19x /RMR /Surefire X300u.

I am amazed at how comfortable this package carries, whether seated or standing.

Site Supporter
    I’m sure a lot of this has been covered - but jumping back into AIWB from a long hiatus and reflecting on the Universal/George these are my thoughts on the Wing Claw 2.0. Belts used ranged from purpose-driven, double layer leather gun belts, and a cheapie walmart special (house sitting, forgot a belt.....was pocket carrying that day).

Site Supporter
    At this point in my journey through the world of AIWB, I have limited exposure - just four different brands. However, I cannot imagine a better combination of "fit and finish," price point and customer service than what I have experienced with Tony Mayer at JMCK. IMHO, he is doing business the old fashioned way. That is, he walks the talk. In today's world, everyone is quick to criticize, but takes a good guy for granted. I believe in credit given when credit is due. Tony delivers a top shelf product, but doesn't stop there. He also makes himself available to answer your questions and accommodate any reasonable changes. His "bedside manner" is ++++ - I know this because no one could possibly be a bigger PITA than me. The only concern I have is Tony's health - does he sleep?

Thanks again, Tony - I wish you all the best in the future.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    At this point in my journey through the world of AIWB, I have limited exposure - just four different brands. However, I cannot imagine a better combination of "fit and finish," price point and customer service than what I have experienced with Tony Mayer at JMCK. IMHO, he is doing business the old fashioned way. That is, he walks the talk. In today's world, everyone is quick to criticize, but takes a good guy for granted. I believe in credit given when credit is due. Tony delivers a top shelf product, but doesn't stop there. He also makes himself available to answer your questions and accommodate any reasonable changes. His "bedside manner" is ++++ - I know this because no one could possibly be a bigger PITA than me. The only concern I have is Tony's health - does he sleep?

Thanks again, Tony - I wish you all the best in the future.

Don
    Don, thanks so much for the kudos and the business! We really appreciate it! And yes, I sleep, sometimes 4 or 5 hours a night....
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    I’m sure a lot of this has been covered - but jumping back into AIWB from a long hiatus and reflecting on the Universal/George these are my thoughts on the Wing Claw 2.0. Belts used ranged from purpose-driven, double layer leather gun belts, and a cheapie walmart special (house sitting, forgot a belt.....was pocket carrying that day).

Thanks for the review, glad you like the holster!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Mec gar 20 in the gun doesn’t make it much longer and 20+1 is cool.

Name:  CAC53392-AF62-4AE6-9DB7-809DF60139B6.jpg
Views: 1396
Size:  76.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Mec gar 20 in the gun doesn’t make it much longer and 20+1 is cool.

Name:  CAC53392-AF62-4AE6-9DB7-809DF60139B6.jpg
Views: 1396
Size:  76.6 KB
    Which mag carrier is that?

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Which mag carrier is that?
    Aiwb high ride by JM

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Aiwb high ride by JM
    This is a very good product. Highly recommended. I thought I would never be able to carry a Glock double-column mag inside my trousers, ‘til I found this solution.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    This is a very good product. Highly recommended. I thought I would never be able to carry a Glock double-column mag inside my trousers, ‘til I found this solution.
    Concur.

I was using one I made during my fast coin run.

This is more what I was trying to accomplish and doesn’t look like total trash like my homemade trial lol.

User Tag List