Page 186 of 221 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2208

Thread: AIWB (Appendix Carry)

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    In December I took the plunge and ordered a JMCK AIWB 2.0 for my Beretta, figuring that if I hated it there's enough Beretta love now that I could sell it. That's not going to happen. In short I really didn't believe it was possible to stick a 92F in my shorts comfortably and hide it under a golf shirt, but it is. If I keep the wedge I need to trim it, but a pad might be better in the long run. Other than that, nothing. Perfecto. Another convert.

Thanks, @Tony Mayer
    Attachment 23246

Yup, I prefer the extra tuck myself. I have the same exact holster for my 1911 and g19.

Not the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Seems like an elegant way to break up the profile. It even has the same price as a normal t-shirt, well, thereabouts anyway.

I think the anti-printing part sounds great...can I get it without the pic of a gun on it, FFS?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    I think the anti-printing part sounds great...can I get it without the pic of a gun on it, FFS?
    From the last picture, looks like you just need to turn it inside out.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    From the last picture, looks like you just need to turn it inside out.
    Then you’re walking around in a shirt that’s obviously inside out because the stitching attaching the sleeves to the torso is visible.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Then you’re walking around in a shirt that’s obviously inside out because the stitching attaching the sleeves to the torso is visible.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    And the diamond shaped padding might not work effectively when inside out. If they made a plain option I'd try it for the shits and giggles.

Pro-tip: Even if you are lean and wear a ‘tweaked’ low proifile JMCK 2.5 / Glock 19 AIWB rig well without printing, wearing one to the (new) dentist who will lay you flat/slightly arched backwards, head below waist is not an ideal situation.

I don’t think the dentist/hygeinist were 100% sure, but I got a lot of glances and extra questions about what I did for a living. I was extremely pleasant and charming the entire time, but my white collar responses did not correlate with Glock bulge.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post

–————————————————
    I was being sarcastic... We need a "mrgreen" smiley here badly. Name:  icon_mrgreen.gif
Views: 1134
Size:  608 Bytes

I agree that it's pretty stupid to offer only (apparently) "concealed" shirts that have an image of a gun or the word "tactical" on them... Counterproductive much?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I agree that it's pretty stupid to offer only (apparently) "concealed" shirts that have an image of a gun or the word "tactical" on them... Counterproductive much?
    People unclear on the concept

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-mκme, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Obviously the graphic for that particular t-shirt is pretty ill-advised, I mostly thought the concept itself seemed like a half-decent idea.

User Tag List