Page 182 of 221 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2208

Thread: AIWB (Appendix Carry)

I'm looking at the newer Stealth Gear AIWB with two clips. Anyone have one? I like the one clip version for my PM9, but it's unstable while wearing due to only having the one point of retention.
    Last edited by iWander; 04-23-2017 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohsheepdog View Post
    I'm looking at the newer Stealth Gear AIWB with two clips. Anyone have one? I like the one clip version for my PM9, but it's unstable while wearing due to only having the one point of retention.
    Honestly, check out the supporting business section and order one through any of them. They are all way better than Stealthgear and purposely make models for Appendix carry that do not rotate like you described.

A great easy/on off option utilizes the pull-the-dot loops. Clips are kinda junky as they have a lot of play and can be defeated easily.

What's everybody using for a g26 aiwb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by 1776United View Post

Vanguard 2.

I don't carry a g26 in a standard holster because it's a deep concealment type of gun for me.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I've got three excellent options, listed in order of receiving them: JMCK "George" (G19 size), DSG "Orion" (G17 size), Mastermind Tactics IWB (G17 size, no claw, just wedge).

All three work very well but for the G26 you don't really need longer than the G19 length, imho. So, if the length of a holster creates comfort, concealment issues, go with a G19 size.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Vanguard 2.

I don't carry a g26 in a standard holster because it's a deep concealment type of gun for me.
    Do you have the one with the claw or standard?

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I've got three excellent options, listed in order of receiving them: JMCK "George" (G19 size), DSG "Orion" (G17 size), Mastermind Tactics IWB (G17 size, no claw, just wedge).

All three work very well but for the G26 you don't really need longer than the G19 length, imho. So, if the length of a holster creates comfort, concealment issues, go with a G19 size.
    Does the mastermind tuck the grip enough?

"Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Do you have the one with the claw or standard?

Standard. I've tried the claw and in this particular circumstance it doesn't add anything.

It is a small gun, like the 43, and needs to be carried like a small gun, not a full size.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Does the mastermind tuck the grip enough?
    It absolutely does...with just the "tall" wedge.

Bonus: Since Mack doesn't bevel the outside of the wedge so that it narrows down toward the hip side it came as a pleasant surprise that not only is the grip tucked in well...but the rear corner of the slide doesn't print since the tuck isn't overly aggressive. Win-win.
    Last edited by blues; 04-29-2017 at 01:56 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Zorn skinny rig with the wing.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Been carrying my USP 9 and x300u in a VG3 with a little foam mod. Placed on the front, it works just like a claw would, but is a little more forgiving, and doesn't place the torque on the vg3 that Raven warns can be problematic with use of the Raven claw. The USP trigger guard being as long as it is, the light really sits far out past the muzzle. I've had to bump the loop-strut all the way up as far as possible to keep the gun from riding up too high.

For such a giant gun/light combo, its easy enough to carry, and hides with a light shirt.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

User Tag List