Page 180 of 221 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2208

Thread: AIWB (Appendix Carry)

I've come to the realization that I just can't carry aiwb at my job. What is normally fairly easy when I'm off (except for my current fight with this JM 1.0) is too risky and difficult

Looks like pocket carry or knives only has to be the case at work. New gun research and holster. Aaaggghh.

I carry a glock 30sf in a Vedder light tuck. I had the same problem with a wing holster pushing my slide out. I put a pad on my holster that pushes the grip close to the body.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    I've come to the realization that I just can't carry aiwb at my job. What is normally fairly easy when I'm off (except for my current fight with this JM 1.0) is too risky and difficult

Looks like pocket carry or knives only has to be the case at work. New gun research and holster. Aaaggghh.
    I find that the jm custom universal with a gun about p2000sk size basically disappears...

Makes sense but I'm often in attics, crawl spaces and with hands over head hammering etc. shirts and sweatshirts lifting up. Glock getting caught on attic beams etc.

Vp9 Dark Star. Just the Wing. Works well. Might need a little grinding of the Wing and a wedge and it'll be phenomenal it seems. Great work Tom.

Last edited by newyork; 03-31-2017 at 08:22 AM.

Congrats, NY. Yep, Tom's a certified kydex whisperer™.
    Last edited by blues; 03-31-2017 at 08:59 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Congrats, NY. Yep, Tom's a certified kydex whisperer™.
    Curveball, that's not kydex.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    Curveball, that's not kydex.
    Im sorry wtf you just say!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ob1sbo View Post
    Im sorry wtf you just say!?
    The holster in question isn't made of Kydex™ plastic, nor has anything we've made for the last ~3 years.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    The holster in question isn't made of Kydex™ plastic, nor has anything we've made for the last ~3 years.
    Well...WTF is it so I can amend my transgression? (Albeit I generally use the term loosely to include the class of materials including concealex etc)

You wanna be known as a plastics whisperer? Huh? Do ya? Just say the word. You just can't please anybody anymore.

ETA: Just got off the phone with the maker formerly associated with Kydex. Apparently the material he uses has essentially the same composition and qualities of the name brand product but available in generic form. He also advised that there are other well known makers out there using the same material. That's all I got.
    Last edited by blues; 03-31-2017 at 10:18 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List