Page 150 of 221 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2208

Thread: AIWB (Appendix Carry)

That is freaking hilarious... thanks, man!
    "A man's character is his fate."

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    A medium would probably be fine, I've got a decent amount of tail with the large and I wear 36 in Prana, marmot, and others
    Thanks. It's about time to relegate my beat instructor belt to holding up ski pants and get a fresh day to day belt. Gonna go for burnt orange and just happen to have some matching sex bolts to whip up a gaudy Mouseglock AIWB.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Point Aficionado View Post
    Thanks. It's about time to relegate my beat instructor belt to holding up ski pants and get a fresh day to day belt. Gonna go for burnt orange and just happen to have some matching sex bolts to whip up a gaudy Mouseglock AIWB.
    Thats a lot of words I did not understand [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ob1sbo View Post
    Thats a lot of words I did not understand [emoji28]

I'm going to buy an orange belt because ski bum and make a holster with matching screws in the belt clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Point Aficionado View Post
    I'm going to buy an orange belt because ski bum and make a holster with matching screws in the belt clip.
    See know that I got [emoji41]

Site Supporter
    FWIW

https://www.snakeeatertactical.com/p...agazine-pouch/

Intrigued by the AIWBable mag pouch, I picked one up from Snakeater Tactical in black. From order time to priority shipping to in hand was a 5 day affair max. Moreover they get just 15.00 for the pouch and 5.00 for shipping. It was nice that for the 5.00 shipping, then shipped priority.

Pros: It is comfortable, adjustable and concealable. It is well made and retains the mag very well. The pricepoint is excellent. This SE pouch has supplanted my vertical IWB kydex mag holser by the Alalbama Holster Company. I have not run some of the canted offerings by others so I have no frame of reference for comparison.

Cons: It's retention properties make it slower than kydex. It is a two handed operation to reinsert the mag.

Bottom line-I like it and will use it when I want a low a profile as possible on the beltline.

Hit me offline with a phone number if you want some pics.

David Barnes
    vcdgrips.com
    Last edited by vcdgrips; 08-15-2016 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    FWIW

https://www.snakeeatertactical.com/p...agazine-pouch/

Intrigued by the AIWBable mag pouch, I picked one up from Snakeater Tactical in black. From order time to priority shipping to in hand was a 5 day affair max. Moreover they get just 15.00 for the pouch and 5.00 for shipping. It was nice that for the 5.00 shipping, then shipped priority.

Pros: It is comfortable, adjustable and concealable. It is well made and retains the mag very well. The pricepoint is excellent. This SE pouch has supplanted my vertical IWB kydex mag holser by the Alalbama Holster Company. I have not run some of the canted offerings by others so I have no frame of reference for comparison.

Cons: It's retention properties make it slower than kydex. It is a two handed operation to reinsert the mag.

Bottom line-I like it and will use it when I want a low a profile as possible on the beltline.

Hit me offline with a phone number if you want some pics.

David Barnes
    vcdgrips.com
    I like this.

I have a few aiwb-style mag pouches that work well, but each one, while different, has similar issues - this one might work?
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Just wanted to pipe in with an endorsement of Dark Star Gear's AIWB holster. I recently picked one up for my J frames and used in yesterday in one of the Keeper's AIWB classes. It worked great! I'm very happy with it, it is comfortable and very concealable.

Quote Originally Posted by sharps54 View Post
    Just wanted to pipe in with an endorsement of Dark Star Gear's AIWB holster. I recently picked one up for my J frames and used in yesterday in one of the Keeper's AIWB classes. It worked great! I'm very happy with it, it is comfortable and very concealable.
    Any pics? Do you know if DSG offers something similar for the Ruger LCR? I'm in the market for an AIWB holster for my LCR and weighing my options.

Quote Originally Posted by Imaposer2 View Post
    Any pics? Do you know if DSG offers something similar for the Ruger LCR? I'm in the market for an AIWB holster for my LCR and weighing my options.
    I can though the mold may be an issue with the cylinder as I understand the various sizes aren't the same shape and compatibility isn't the same as the J-frame is.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List