Page 147 of 221 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2208

Thread: AIWB (Appendix Carry)

I usually end up throwing a mag in my back pocket.. this iwb mag pouch life the BFG looks neat..

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Those look along the lines of the BFG 10-speed mag pouch that I use for my PPS mags. I've often wondered if I could convert it for IWB carry. Looks like a neat idea.

For training I can see needing to reholster a mag now and then but on the street I'm not sure that should be much of a concern. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    The blue force gear works just turn it around, the " sweat guard" will be facing out. Those others one don't look too bad but the Glock with a clip holster and stock sights in the photo kills any hope for me and that company lol.

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    too bad but the Glock with a clip holster and stock sights in the photo kills any hope for me and that company lol.
    As funny as that sounds, you are so right. The clip holster alone is enough for me to write that company off forever.

Do you not like belt clips on holsters or just the small clip that was used on the referenced holster?

They are referring to the ClipDraw clip on the Glock carried AIWB on the Snake Eater website. The ClipDraw is just a bad idea. I sincerely hope that dude is using some sort of minimalist holster in conjunction with the ClipDraw.

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    The blue force gear works just turn it around, the " sweat guard" will be facing out. Those others one don't look too bad but the Glock with a clip holster and stock sights in the photo kills any hope for me and that company lol.
    You mean you can use the BFG 10-speed pouch for IWB carry? I'm not seeing how that is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirolynmonbro View Post
    Has anyone tried this, or a product similar? Was thinking it could work well for 10-11oclock carry. The mag carriers I've used before and the one I have now like to tip out

https://www.snakeeatertactical.com/p...agazine-pouch/

I would recommend JM custom AIWB mag carrier. Hides a magazine in the position you are looking for and he has some options to tailor it to however you want it.

I sincerely hope that dude is using some sort of minimalist holster in conjunction with the ClipDraw.

There does appear to be a loop of paracord attached to the belt in that area. This could just be a belt keeper, but I assumed it was the lanyard from some sort of trigger guard cover/holster.
    Last edited by Imaposer2; 08-04-2016 at 07:45 AM.

You mean you can use the BFG 10-speed pouch for IWB carry? I'm not seeing how that is possible.
    Apparently the Derp in the photo spread to me lol, I was thinking about the time I ran one inside the belt but outside my pants. Don't burn me at the stake, maybe with some extra long Velcro it could be done lol.
    Last edited by karmapolice; 08-04-2016 at 03:28 PM.

They are referring to the ClipDraw clip on the Glock carried AIWB on the Snake Eater website. The ClipDraw is just a bad idea. I sincerely hope that dude is using some sort of minimalist holster in conjunction with the ClipDraw.

I just don't get people not wanting to utilize a quality AIWB holster when choosing this method of carry, in lieu of shitty, derpy gimmicks like ClipDraw.

User Tag List