Page 137 of 221 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2208

Thread: AIWB (Appendix Carry)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I think I might just have to buy yet another holster from you...
    My financial advisor would like for you to revoke his posting privileges.

All kidding aside, yesterday I wore a thin gray Storm Trooper tshirt that my wife and kids bought me(they are big Star Wars fans while I'm just meh) that I normally only wear around the house because of how snug it fits on my sides. It always caused too much printing for my liking when I carried strongside IWB. My wife thought I was going gunless until I pulled up my shirt showing her my P2000 in my JM Custom AIWB. I assured her not to worry about the gun pointing at something that she cares for dearly *wink wink*, to which she replied "Oh don't worry, your wallet is in your back pocket" I love that woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Irelander, just an FYI, i have the G17 and 19 wing claw's and 17 and 19 aiwb mag pouches as quick ship items up on the website now (all pending orders for the G17 or G19 wing claws and G17 or G19 aiwb mag pouches with clips will be going out this week)
    Thanks Tony. Wish I had the coin right now. You'll see an order from me one of these days.
    Last edited by Irelander; 06-27-2016 at 12:37 PM.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quick question for those with experience with aiwb. I have extensively carried a mp shield at 4'Oclock in a jm custom iwb 3. Given recent events I am looking at stepping up to a double stack handgun and my current carry position would not be feasible due to my body type (5'7" 120 pounds, 28" waist). I have been looking at the glock 26 or glock 19 and would like advice on an aiwb holster that would work for someone with a small and skinny body type with as little printing as possible. Thanks.

PearTree,
    We would definitely take care of you! We have a no questions asked return policy as well https://megiddotacticalgroup.com/pro...endix-holster/
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by PearTree View Post
    Quick question for those with experience with aiwb. I have extensively carried a mp shield at 4'Oclock in a jm custom iwb 3. Given recent events I am looking at stepping up to a double stack handgun and my current carry position would not be feasible due to my body type (5'7" 120 pounds, 28" waist). I have been looking at the glock 26 or glock 19 and would like advice on an aiwb holster that would work for someone with a small and skinny body type with as little printing as possible. Thanks.
    I definitely recommend the JM Custom Kydex George...

I'm 5'10", 135lbs, 31" waist, and I can conceal my SigPro quite well. My main issue is the length of the grip, but a g19 is a bit shorter.
    Last edited by Jac; 06-27-2016 at 06:21 PM.

AIWB (Appendix Carry)

You need a purpose built appendix holster. Meaning it needs a grip wedge and probably a muzzle wedge as well. Jm, dark star, keepers concealment are three of the most popular and sought after for a reason.

I tried to go the cheap route for a long time. It didn't work.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JCS; 06-27-2016 at 06:27 PM.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Without knowing how much experience you have, I'd be hesitant to recommend AIWB, especially with a striker fired gun. I've been carrying for the better part of 15 years and only been carrying AIWB in the last year, and that's with hammer fired guns. With that said, if you're at a stage where you feel you're prepared to carry in this manner, I'd look at a JM Custom AIWB holster. You already have experience with one of his holsters, and it doesn't take much searching of this thread to see they're highly recommended by a lot of folks on here. I would stick with a holster maker with a known reputation for truly understanding and building top notch AIWB holsters. Our very own orionz06 of Dark Star Gear, Rich at Custom Carry Concepts, or Spencer Keepers of Keepers Concealment also produce quality purpose built AIWB holsters. They don't just slap an A in front of the IWB and call it AIWB.
    Last edited by Casual Friday; 06-27-2016 at 06:38 PM.

Ah yes add ccc to the list as well.

"Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterguy View Post
    Ah yes add ccc to the list as well.

We must have been typing simultaneously, great minds think alike.

A real appendix holster is the ticket.
    Last edited by orionz06; 06-27-2016 at 06:30 PM.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List