Page 105 of 221 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2208

Thread: AIWB (Appendix Carry)

Using a Wilderness 1 3/4" Instructors belt for close to 20 years now. I go 5 stitch, and have never gone any other way.
    Got a Shaggy on the way! Placed my order Monday!
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Anyone rolling AIWB with a WML on their pistol? How does this affect comfort and concealability for you?
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Anyone rolling AIWB with a WML on their pistol? How does this affect comfort and concealability for you?
    I AIWB an X400U-GN on my H&K P30LS, which also sports an RMR and extended baseplates. I use a lightly modified RCS Phantom. For reference, I am 5'8", 140 lbs., and usually wear 30" slim fit jeans (Levi's 514 for the most part) and size small t-shirts.

The pen shows the bottom of the holster. It goes right into the crease of my leg, so bending over and stuff isn't an issue. The larger cant is to minimize the printing of the extended baseplate. It might slow me down a little on the draw, but I can usually hit a 3"×5" index card at 7 yards in about ~1.7 to ~1.8 seconds from concealment. I will note that I have carried exclusively AIWB if I'm not running a drop-leg for training, and have never tried any different holsters (my peculiar set-up leaves me little choice in the matter, anyway), so I have no frame of reference in terms of comfort, however I have been able to do 10 hour drives without too much issue, and walking around all day has also been fine.

Anyone rolling AIWB with a WML on their pistol?
    I tried it with a Streamlight M3, but it was too bulky / uncomfortable for me.

I'd like to see Spencer develop a Keeper holster that works with a Surefire XC1.

Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

I'm hoping someone can point me to the direction of a specific holster I'm looking for. It has similar features to the jm custom kydex AIWB holster, keeper holster, shaggy holster, etc.. But it's not any of those.

When I saw the site a couple months ago the maker was only selling glock 26 and 19 holsters. Can somebody list some other AIWB holster makers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirolynmonbro View Post
    I'm hoping someone can point me to the direction of a specific holster I'm looking for. It has similar features to the jm custom kydex AIWB holster, keeper holster, shaggy holster, etc.. But it's not any of those.

When I saw the site a couple months ago the maker was only selling glock 26 and 19 holsters. Can somebody list some other AIWB holster makers?
    Did it have a built up wedge? I know there are tons of holster makers calling an IWB holster an appendix holster without any appendix holster features.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Did it have a built up wedge? I know there are tons of holster makers calling an IWB holster an appendix holster without any appendix holster features.
    It had a wedge, can't remember if it was built in or just a foam wedge attached to it. I wish I could remember the name.

It wasn't phlster, trex arms, gun Craft, g-code. Looked like he was just starting his business
    Last edited by Mirolynmonbro; 09-22-2015 at 03:47 PM.

Was it this guy?

http://www.appalachianconcealment.com/

If so, I'd probably look to one of the more experienced dedicated AIWB holster makers (Keepers, Dark Star Gear, JMCK, 5-Shot, etc.)
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Was it this guy?

If so, I'd probably look to one of the more experienced dedicated AIWB holster makers (Keepers, Dark Star Gear, JMCK, 5-Shot, etc.)
    Ho lawd. They need a little work.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Was it this guy?

Not him, these looked better if I remember correctly. Does dark star gear have any pictures of their AIWB holster? I'm not seeing any in their website, but I am using a mobile browser

User Tag List