Page 183 of 221 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2208

Thread: AIWB (Appendix Carry)

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Standard. I've tried the claw and in this particular circumstance it doesn't add anything.

It is a small gun, like the 43, and needs to be carried like a small gun, not a full size.
    Pull dots or overhooks?
    Last edited by NoLock; 05-03-2017 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanJ View Post
    Pull dots or overhooks?
    Plastic over hooks with a vanguard 2 is begging to have that gun fall off or be taken from you.

I use 550 cord normally in a Mexican carry plus setup and I sometimes goes with a pull the dot.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Standard. I've tried the claw and in this particular circumstance it doesn't add anything.

It is a small gun, like the 43, and needs to be carried like a small gun, not a full size.
    My findings concur. Just removed the VG2 claw and notice zero difference.

AIWB (Appendix Carry)

My current carry setup
    Glock 34
    JMCK AIWB
    Custom Carry Concepts BMC
    Magpul Tejas belt

Name:  waist1.jpg
Views: 1518
Size:  37.6 KB
    Last edited by Ob1sbo; 05-14-2017 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ob1sbo View Post
    My current carry setup
    Glock 34
    JMCK AIWB
    Custom Carry Concepts BMC
    Magpul Tejas belt

Name:  waist1.jpg
Views: 1518
Size:  37.6 KB
    Can you get a full grip from that ride height? Angle of that pic makes it look a touch low.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Can you get a full grip from that ride height? Angle of that pic makes it look a touch low.
    Nope not at all. Perfect amount of room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new JMCK AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 for my Springfield Compact. I love it!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Coyotesfan97, glad you like it! Thanks for the business!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Took my DSG G19 holster off today to find one of the two screws in the claw had fallen out at some point. Guess I need to look through my box of random stuff to see if I can find a screw that'll fit and then take everything apart to apply loctite to both my DSG holsters. I love both my DSG holsters (G19 ad G43) but my only two complaints are that the claw has wiggle room and moves once the right level of retention is set, and for some reason with the G19 holster the clip seems to allow just enough movement with my Ares Gear belt that sometimes it drops the grip down too far into my belt to get a good grip on the draw easily. I might try to put something in the top of the clip to force it to stay more even with the belt.

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmbarny2 View Post
    Took my DSG G19 holster off today to find one of the two screws in the claw had fallen out at some point. Guess I need to look through my box of random stuff to see if I can find a screw that'll fit and then take everything apart to apply loctite to both my DSG holsters. I love both my DSG holsters (G19 ad G43) but my only two complaints are that the claw has wiggle room and moves once the right level of retention is set, and for some reason with the G19 holster the clip seems to allow just enough movement with my Ares Gear belt that sometimes it drops the grip down too far into my belt to get a good grip on the draw easily. I might try to put something in the top of the clip to force it to stay more even with the belt.
    Shoot an email to info@darkstargear.com, I'll have some fasteners sent out.

The claw wiggles just a little because of how the holes are sized. There are some things in the works that will eliminate the slop.

For the clip we've had luck with either some paracord wrapped around the belt or clip. A more formal solution is in the works there too.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

User Tag List