Page 185 of 221 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2208

Thread: AIWB (Appendix Carry)

Does anyone have any experience using a Bravo Concealment "Torsion" DOS holster?

Reading about the "George" from JMCK has me wanting to expand my holster family from tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve m View Post
    Does anyone have any experience using a Bravo Concealment "Torsion" DOS holster?

Reading about the "George" from JMCK has me wanting to expand my holster family from tony.
    I would look at the Cane and Derby Pardus as it was the first one I recall attempting that concept. IIRC it wasn't exceptionally better than a straight drop IWB and there hasn't been chatter on it for years. It's a neat theory that they appear to have spent money on attempting to protect though.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I would look at the Cane and Derby Pardus
    They're dead Jim.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    They're dead Jim.
    I know, that’s why I picked them. I think it fills in the words between the lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually liked the C&D Pardus I had back in 2014.
    Worked better for me than some of the forum favorites.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    I actually liked the C&D Pardus I had back in 2014.
    Worked better for me than some of the forum favorites.
    They probably work for a lot of people but they, and others like them, don't function like they're claimed to. I liked other stuff of theirs better and it was more versatile.

For me, pretty much anything with a muzzle wedge is a no go.
    I have to keep the muzzle fairly high and get my concealment assistance from the belt wedge (CCC Shaggy).
    Alternatively I go with a short muzzle, short grip pistol (H&K SK's or Walther PPS) and a holster that keeps the front of the grip at the belt line (like the DSG you made for me or a HighNoon Hideaway leather).
    The only exception to my "no muzzle wedge" rule has been the Garrity In-Victus because the wedge is soft and covered in soft leather.

The C&D Pardus worked for me with a P30 and was super fast, but I had issues with the way it was molded at the paddle mag release area and just slightly rocking the pistol forward on the draw would eject the magazine.
    They replaced it with another holster, but were slooooow.

In December I took the plunge and ordered a JMCK AIWB 2.0 for my Beretta, figuring that if I hated it there's enough Beretta love now that I could sell it. That's not going to happen. In short I really didn't believe it was possible to stick a 92F in my shorts comfortably and hide it under a golf shirt, but it is. If I keep the wedge I need to trim it, but a pad might be better in the long run. Other than that, nothing. Perfecto. Another convert.

Thanks, @Tony Mayer
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Hambo, thanks for the business!!! Glad to hear the 2.0 is working for you!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    Just got an aiwb for my 239 in the mail last week. Great piece of kit, just like the George for my 226. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List