Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The Bundy Ranch

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    The issue isn’t the fact that BLM LEOs take the short bus to the crime scene. The issue is that that multiple federal law enforcement agencies and US Attorneys conspired to suppress evidence.
    That's just what Nevada Feds do... Vegas shooting could be high profile exhibit B in a long string of similar fed fuckery.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

CWM11B
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    So, the lastest chapter in the Bundy Saga has come to a close with multiple federal agencies cleaning the egg off of their collective faces. The judge has declared a mistrial due to multiple...shall we say - missteps by the prosecution and its witnesses (i.e the FBI and BLB). These missteps include evidence suppression and misstatements before the court that collectively give the appearance of perjury. Most damning were suppressed FBI threat assessments indicating a low likelihood of violence from the Bundys and observations that BLM agents seemed to be needlessly provoking an armed confrontation.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...pected-reason/

Fortunately, our crack AG has ordered a 3rd party review of the prosecutions behavior and I’m sure that pink slips and indictments await agents and US Attorneys who broke the law...waiting...with baited breath.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...on-bundy-case/
    So far, one FBI agent has been indicted for lying about his action during the shooting in this case. Based on past experience, if criminal indictments don't come down, I foresee some terminations, or the ubiquitous forced retirement. I never understood the ego investment some put in to the job. You win some, you lose some regardless of how well put together the case may be. I can't count the times I dropped stuff because the case wasn't there, even though I knew the suspect was guilty. The rules are there for a reason, and you know going into it the opposition doesn't play by them. If they did, we would never interact.

Site Supporter
    This will just make the Bundys and their followers more and more bold and embolden the believe that welfare ranching is a right and that every blade of grass not eaten by a cow is against the natural order.

As a federal employee in land management, I'll be watching my back and those of my crews with a increased concern and awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    This will just make the Bundys and their followers more and more bold and embolden the believe that welfare ranching is a right and that every blade of grass not eaten by a cow is against the natural order.

As a federal employee in land management, I'll be watching my back and those of my crews with a increased concern and awareness.
    I've heard things can get rough out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidbattlecry View Post
    I've heard things can get rough out there.
    Nutjob Yeager fans standing off with Waco veterans doesn't make it any better.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

User Tag List