Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Let's see how you AIWB carry with a reload.

justintime, looks good. Thanks for the business.

Site Supporter
    Mine ships tomorrow, looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Mine ships tomorrow, looking forward to this.
    I just received my JMCK AIWB holster on Saturday. Took it to the range Sunday and all I can say is WOW! That holster is really worth the wait. Tony is awesome to deal with and ships on time 2-day priority. I really can't say enough good stuff about this holster. It is a Glock 17 length with a Glock 19 size wedge and room added for my extended forward slide release. I am running it next weekend in the Vermont USPSA championships and I have no doubt it will hold up with no problems. Once I get more time carrying it I will write a more detailed review, but for now, comfort = top-notch, customer service = top-notch, and concealability = top-notch. Tony is now my go to for ALL my Kydex period. His work IS "custom" work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Just an fyi if you order just a single mag pouch, I work those in so they are not subjected to the 8-9 weeks lead times ( usually 2-3 weeks) , also if you have an existing order and want one of these, I will try and add it to your existing order and refund the shipping on the mag pouch. Thanks
    I love when the search function works. Was going to start a thread about alternatives to the JMC carrier which is exactly what I want but don't want to wait two months for a carrier. This post saved me from starting a new thread and also from ordering one (or two or three...) carriers that weren't what I really wanted.
    Join FPC

MP9FS in JM Custom Kydex at 12:30, Kytex Gear vertical mag pouch at 9 o'clock, riding on Saddleback Leather Tow Belt.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchMan View Post
    I love when the search function works. Was going to start a thread about alternatives to the JMC carrier which is exactly what I want but don't want to wait two months for a carrier. This post saved me from starting a new thread and also from ordering one (or two or three...) carriers that weren't what I really wanted.
    Nevermind

User Tag List