Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keepers concealment aiwb still available?

My sentiments exactly. Sending both of you good luck, good health and good cheer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Spencer sorry to hear the news, hope you and your partner recover rickety tick.

Hope to shoot with you again soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Speedy recovery wishes for Spencer and his partner, and Thanks Everyone for reaching out to Spencer for me I look forward to having a couple of holsters made up sometime in the near future.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTURBACK View Post
    Speedy recovery wishes for Spencer and his partner, and Thanks Everyone for reaching out to Spencer for me I look forward to having a couple of holsters made up sometime in the near future.
    Good luck. I emailed him last August, heard back in October, and haven't heard from him since.

Sorry to hear that Spencer et al have not been well, that explains why we don't see more Keepers holsters around, which is a shame, because I'd love to try one. Unfortunately, as others have mentioned, life can get in the way, good design/product/idea or not. Just to give folks an idea of the wait time, I've been in the build queue since Sep 2012 and no holster yet, so if you get in the queue now, definitely expect a long wait.

Also sorry to hear that Spencer has not been well. I've been in the order queue since 1/1/13.

User Tag List