Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decent Time for First DA Shot?

gtmtnbiker98, David ; I actually use 3x5 cards and paper plates quite a bit for poor man's F.A.S.T. targets, walk back drills, etc.. Our last qualifications were pretty easy after organized practice of the PT drills and dry firing (perfect scores with a G35 and the P30). I appreciate the feedback (thanks Todd). You guys have heard of a Gym Rat? This forum and pistol-training have turned me into a Range Rat.

Regarding your question about what is a fast time for a DA shot in the strictest sense and not the pseudo DA that your glocks and other similar striker fired guns are, I would look to Ben Stoeger. Granted that this demonstration is not from concealment, I would use it as a good indicator of the upper limits of speed and accuracy. I know that a good deal of members here participate in the shooting sports and it is not often that you see Beretta out on the firing line. He's picked a platform and stuck to it and I would imagine that through his progress he has encountered a number of people who told him that he would never be able to succeed with that platform. A further testament to the adage that it is the Indian and not the arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by acfi View Post
    it is not often that you see Beretta out on the firing line.
    One of our forum members likes to represent (Ernest Langdon winning ESP at the 2011 Carolina Cup)

#RESIST

User Tag List