Page 96 of 175 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Guns Photo Gallery

^^^ Now that's sexy right there.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    ^^^ Now that's sexy right there.
    Thanks! It got a 1,000 more lumens for a total of 1,500 today.

Name:  IMG_4704.jpg
Views: 1182
Size:  41.4 KB
    My lightsaber came in today as well. It wont be staying on this rifle though. Its going on my work rifle and my Fury Scout is coming back to this rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few different setups.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

I scratched a decades long itch and made a less than rational purchase. Lol! But with Palmetto State Armory putting their Dissipator uppers on clearance for $179... I couldn’t say no.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I scratched a decades long itch and made a less than rational purchase. Lol! But with Palmetto State Armory putting their Dissipator uppers on clearance for $179... I couldn’t say no.

Dang, wish I had known about that. I would like to do an M16 clone but with a disapator upper.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Dang, wish I had known about that. I would like to do an M16 clone but with a disapator upper.
    YES! I just finished up a nearly identical one in black.

Also, an A1-upper dissy would be slick. Years ago I had an upper stashed with the intent of building one but it fell victim to needing cash for something else.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    YES! I just finished up a nearly identical one in black.

Also, an A1-upper dissy would be slick. Years ago I had an upper stashed with the intent of building one but it fell victim to needing cash for something else.
    An A1 would be cool. I was planning on an A3 or maybe an A4 clone with an A1 length stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List