Page 60 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Guns Photo Gallery

Karma, did you notice anything with the buffer/spring? I have one in my back up rifle (mess around rifle) and haven't shot it yet but plan to.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Karma, did you notice anything with the buffer/spring? I have one in my back up rifle (mess around rifle) and haven't shot it yet but plan to.
    Feels smooth and it is quite but my old set up was similar as it was an H2 but the stock colt spring well lubed. I only shot a little bit today, mostly benched so there is that too. What really sold me is the spring life and lack of length loss over the wear life, I watched the 20 minute YouTube video showing the engineering and testing and it intrigued me. I had been looking at going to a springco spring but then Bill worked his wizard magic skills again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    Feels smooth and it is quite but my old set up was similar as it was an H2 but the stock colt spring well lubed. I only shot a little bit today, mostly benched so there is that too. What really sold me is the spring life and lack of length loss over the wear life, I watched the 20 minute YouTube video showing the engineering and testing and it intrigued me. I had been looking at going to a springco spring but then Bill worked his wizard magic skills again lol.
    they had me at mg-42...

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I retired the Mossberg 500 and have playing with this. I like a shotgun slick so I got rid of the rail and the pistol grip stock.

My new heartthrob, CZ 452 American .22lr cut to 16" and threaded.

Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    My new heartthrob, CZ 452 American .22lr cut to 16" and threaded.

That looks.....Familiar...

Mine has now been cut back to 16.5"s

VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

so did you get a heat stamp of your logo or what?
    if not, you should. I would.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    so did you get a heat stamp of your logo or what?
    if not, you should. I would.
    I looked into it but its super expensive apparently.
    VDMSR.com

User Tag List