Page 51 of 175 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Guns Photo Gallery

Every time I try to save up for a Sharps life makes lemons from my lemonade. I'm beginning to think the fates don't want me to have one. For me, the only thing cooler than a Sharps is a fine double rifle.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Hickock45 did a cool video recently on a bunch of repros of old single shots. I had to take a cold shower half way through.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9817
    Knights Armament SR25 ACC M-LOK
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by CDFIII; 08-12-2016 at 07:58 AM.

Gonna be slapping an ACOG on The Game Changer.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 871
Size:  70.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Oh dear Lord. I had a killer Remington Rolling Block I let go for a Lt. Who was very good to me at my old agency. I was just on the Shiloh site the other night. I love old single shots. My pet Martini Henry converted to a 45-70 target gun is a tack driver. There is just something wonderful about the old big boomers.
    Oh, My!

I too love the old single shots. I do miss the 1879 Remington Spanish contract rifle, though the chamber was oversize and tended to split brass. I have fond memories of a shooting session one afternoon with a now-departed friend, me with the Rolling Block, him with his Mk II Martini-Henry rifle, shooting at 100 yard stakes with a steak dinner at stake! Luckily for my wallet, it was a tie, and we never had a rematch. (He was 10 times the rifleman I am, and about 100x the eater and especially, drinker.)
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    Gonna be slapping an ACOG on The Game Changer.

Views: 871
Size:  70.2 KB
    This should be good....
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    This should be good....
    Now if only we knew someone that taught AK's.
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Just eyeballed it off of other pics I've seen of one mounted. Pretty darn close to final position. Just need to run through some positions before loctiting everything down. Butler Creek flip caps are in the very near future.

Views: 1102
Size:  45.4 KB
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List