Thread: Long Guns Photo Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    how much does it weigh?

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    how much does it weigh?
    Good question, I need to weigh it.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Good question, I need to weigh it.
    And then you need to write a review in the NFA section or link to one where you discuss POI shift, gas to the face, etc. Get on it!
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    And then you need to write a review in the NFA section or link to one where you discuss POI shift, gas to the face, etc. Get on it!
    I have a class (or two) coming up so I'll do it after.

POI Shift at 50y and in is non-existent and gas to face is substantial with this setup.
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I have a class (or two) coming up so I'll do it after.

POI Shift at 50y and in is non-existent and gas to face is substantial with this setup.
    Did you get a BCM charging handle with the lip that helps prevent gas to the face? How about the DIY silicone fix?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Did you get a BCM charging handle with the lip that helps prevent gas to the face? How about the DIY silicone fix?
    Upper is oem, I think it has a bcm charging handle, havnt really looked into it because gas doesnt bother me as much as it bothers others.
    VDMSR.com

VDMSR.com

Upper is oem, I think it has a bcm charging handle, havnt really looked into it because gas doesnt bother me as much as it bothers others.
    PWS made the BCM standard a few years ago. PWS made their own until 2011. I had one on my PWS upper I had a few moons ago it was a little more angled and sharper than the BCM.

VDMSR.com

VDMSR.com

User Tag List