Page 169 of 176 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1756

Thread: Long Guns Photo Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Attachment 98606

Ruger compact American Ranch in 350 Legend. I had to climb down out of the wind for a bit.
    I would be very interested to hear about your experiences and thoughts about this rifle. It has been on my short list for quite a while.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    I would be very interested to hear about your experiences and thoughts about this rifle. It has been on my short list for quite a while.
    I’ve only had it about three weeks, although I’ve had another in .300 Blackout for a few years. I got it zeroed to hunt with it this past weekend

. Name:  734E64A8-5E36-4429-92BE-DA7190D9D78F.jpg
Views: 819
Size:  24.2 KB

That’s three rounds of Winchester 150 grain hunting ammo from the bench at 100 yards. I hope it shoots consistently like this. I’m going to take it to the 200 yard bay one of these days. A lot of people in my circle have been taking deer with the 350 and it seems to work well. It’s lighter to carry than my 1187 and gives me better range than my 629 or 12 gauge. (Although sometimes I prefer to hunt with the shotgun or revolver, but those do limit the shots I can take.)

If Ohio allowed the 300 Blackout as a deer round though I’d probably sell the 350 but I don’t see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    If Ohio allowed the 300 Blackout as a deer round though I’d probably sell the 350 but I don’t see that happening.
    I am thinking I should probably have a 350L instead of the 300BO I do.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Name:  IMG_3714.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  60.9 KB
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103x2
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    My latest and last gun project for a very long while.

Had this DMR-esque rifle rebarreled; swapped a pretty meh Ballistic Advantage 16" for a Compass Lake Engineering tactical barrel turned from a Douglas blank. Went with a Black River Tactical gas tube , 0.73" port size per the owner's selection.

We have quite a bit of snow still melting off but once the ground is a little more dry (And the range less likely to be inaccessible due to mud) I will take it out and re-zero the optics. Really looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    My latest and last gun project for a very long while.

Had this DMR-esque rifle rebarreled; swapped a pretty meh Ballistic Advantage 16" for a Compass Lake Engineering tactical barrel turned from a Douglas blank. Went with a Black River Tactical gas tube , 0.73" port size per the owner's selection.

We have quite a bit of snow still melting off but once the ground is a little more dry (And the range less likely to be inaccessible due to mud) I will take it out and re-zero the optics. Really looking forward to it.

What model of Trijicon is that scope?

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oregon45 View Post
    What model of Trijicon is that scope?
    Credo 2-10x36 FFP

Tube and FOV are a bit small but it is not much heavier than the originnal Razor 1-6. I got it to pair with a light offset mRDS which is the 507k you see there. Very nice combo. Gun is actually quite manageable to carry and balancees offhand. Barrel is a nice compromise profile; weight is just under 34oz if I recall.

Looking forward to getting it out there. Should be a lot of fun to shoot.
    Last edited by Nephrology; 01-13-2023 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    I have one in 450 bushmaster. They’re great hunting rifles. This was my first group at 200 with a cheap 3-9 scope going off holds with the reticle. Just had an ammo can to use as a rest. I’m not much of a rifle shooter, so I was pleased.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Credo 2-10x36 FFP

Tube and FOV are a bit small but it is not much heavier than the originnal Razor 1-6. I got it to pair with a light offset mRDS which is the 507k you see there. Very nice combo. Gun is actually quite manageable to carry and balancees offhand. Barrel is a nice compromise profile; weight is just under 34oz if I recall.

Looking forward to getting it out there. Should be a lot of fun to shoot.
    Thanks for the info!

User Tag List