Page 150 of 175 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1742

Thread: Long Guns Photo Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Giving Back View Post

Sharps 1863 .52 caliber percussion rifle. $175, and some trade items.
    I have an image in my head of you with that Sharps in one hand, and your CPO cutlass in the other.

Yelling "Prepare to be boarded!" whilst smiting our nation's enemies.

Very cool long guns. May they bring your and yours much enjoyment.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Nice scores on both! The whole “Sharps thing” has always intrigued me. One day perhaps. I kinda view them like classic s/s shotguns...

Your wall on the other hand??...is a entire truckload of awesome. It’d like to see more pics of that! I’ve just begun the process of building (as my wife puts it “testosterone memorial center”) and am looking forward to doing something similar.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I have an image in my head of you with that Sharps in one hand, and your CPO cutlass in the other.

Yelling "Prepare to be boarded!" whilst smiting our nation's enemies.

Very cool long guns. May they bring your and yours much enjoyment.
    If I was gonna do that, I’d have to use the Flintlock Blunderbuss pistol........circa 1773

Name:  91D1D1E5-3E3B-4FEA-9D4E-514A44003CAF.jpg
Views: 951
Size:  101.7 KB
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Nice scores on both! The whole “Sharps thing” has always intrigued me. One day perhaps. I kinda view them like classic s/s shotguns...

Your wall on the other hand??...is a entire truckload of awesome. It’d like to see more pics of that! I’ve just begun the process of building (as my wife puts it “testosterone memorial center”) and am looking forward to doing something similar.
    Aight....... here is the latest rendering of the wall......

Name:  F80CC29A-3C1B-4777-A399-F74E76BDF522.jpg
Views: 887
Size:  79.9 KB

And our hunting rifles:

Name:  AC56717C-6912-4AE4-9057-30D8B8DEB913.jpg
Views: 874
Size:  47.3 KB
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Giving Back View Post
    Aight....... here is the latest rendering of the wall......

Name:  F80CC29A-3C1B-4777-A399-F74E76BDF522.jpg
Views: 887
Size:  79.9 KB

And our hunting rifles:

Name:  AC56717C-6912-4AE4-9057-30D8B8DEB913.jpg
Views: 874
Size:  47.3 KB
    This is inspirational.

We aim to inspire

Name:  20210330_190914.jpg
Views: 773
Size:  100.5 KB
    Name:  20210330_190923.jpg
Views: 765
Size:  93.6 KB
    Just picked up my KP15 lower populated with a SOLGW blaster starter kit and an ALG enhanced mil spec trigger. Using a 14.5 BCM lightweight enhanced upper, just a hair over 5lbs unloaded. Initial impressions are very good, feels well made with zero flex in the polymer.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Took my otherwise "not a gun guy" classmate to the range with the two guns I've persuaded him to buy over the years: a glock 19 and a colt trooper. Finally zeroed the Eotech on his AR and shot a few of my own. Reminded me that I should have bought the Colt trooper when I recommended it to him, too.

Still really digging my guns though. Despite being all Aero (with a small amount of work from Retro Arms) it has yet to disappoint. Barrel is remarkably accurate for what I paid back in the good old days.

Last edited by Nephrology; 03-31-2021 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Took my otherwise "not a gun guy" classmate to the range with the two guns I've persuaded him to buy over the years: a glock 19 and a colt trooper. Finally zeroed the Eotech on his AR and shot a few of my own. Reminded me that I should have bought the Colt trooper when I recommended it to him, too.

Still really digging my guns though. Despite being all Aero (with a small amount of work from Retro Arms) it has yet to disappoint. Barrel is remarkably accurate for what I paid back in the good old days.

Looks good Nephrology but set me straight, doesn't this one have an offset or .......

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Looks good Nephrology but set me straight, doesn't this one have an offset or .......
    Nope, the gun with the offset MRDS is a little different. Has a full length MCMR rail, bipod and a trijicon 2-10. The offset dot is actually back at holosun already... waiting to get a replacement unit from them

User Tag List