Page 144 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1741

Thread: Long Guns Photo Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I dont have a laser yet, so I find the exps/unity easier to aim through than the 1/3 height T1.
    Yeah, for passive use under NVG you need at least a 1.93" height mount. I had a unity FAST mount for the aimpoint, I want one of their risers just out of stock everywhere.

The 2cell vampire is too much for indoor use under NV. I’ll lose the T1 dot easier than the exps ring. Of course it could be that I don’t know wtf I’m doing. That’s the more likely scenario

I dont have a laser yet, so I find the exps/unity easier to aim through than the 1/3 height T1.
    yo Colt's daddy, speaking of laze's should have a Perst-4M soon from behind the iron curtain but only viz & IR pointer, no illum. to start with.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 11-21-2020 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    yo Colt's daddy, speaking of laze's should have a Perst-4M soon from behind the iron curtain, full power but only viz & IR pointer, no illum. to start with.
    I almost snagged one last week. My slowness foiled and chance of success

I almost snagged one last week. My slowness foiled and chance of success
    I'll be curious to see how the viz show's up in Tx sun, not to mention the IR @ night, seems some hogs are on my end of yr. calendar.

I’ve got a SF XVL2 incoming

I’ve got a SF XVL2 incoming
    So I got it mounted, with the remote switch. I took the DS tailcap and remote switch off the scout. XVL2 will be left on IR/IRlaser, and the scout on white. It leaves me without a backup VIS aiming system, but I'll live with it. I guess, I could turn the XVL2 dial. The form factor of the XVL2 is about perfect, IMO, and would suit a SBR or AR pistol really well

I just want another MAWL for my other 11.5"

Fog rolled in, so we only got 5 shots each. Zero hits for me today: a wicked sneaky updraft put my impacts just over the target. No splash visible. Instead of shooting, we cleaned up the area from trash left by vagrant campers (people suck).

"You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Fog rolled in, so we only got 5 shots each. Zero hits for me today: a wicked sneaky updraft put my impacts just over the target. No splash visible. Instead of shooting, we cleaned up the area from trash left by vagrant campers (people suck).
    I fought an updraft at an informal match a few years back. None of us, including the spotter, could figure out where the bullets were going at 1K until one of us decided to come down a full mil. The last 200 yards of the bullet path crossed an edge of a canyon with a much larger draft than we anticipated.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

User Tag List