Page 123 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1742

Thread: Long Guns Photo Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    I fell in the same rabbit hole, 6.5 Creedmoor
    Very nice! I’m planning on using a KRG Bravo as well. How do you like the action and chassis? What trigger? Any mag issues?
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 01-06-2020 at 01:11 AM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Long Guns Photo Gallery

[QUOTE=Clusterfrack;976268]
    I fell in the same rabbit hole, 6.5 Creedmoor
    /QUOTE]

Very nice! I’m planning on using a KRG Bravo as well. How do you like the action and chassis? What trigger? Any mag issues?
    Action was a little stiff/tight at first, especially the bolt release detent. Chassis is very comfortable for me, I got a really good deal on it and don’t have much experience with any other chassis besides the RPR that I shot maybe 20 rounds.

Trigger Tech Primary is what I went with. https://triggertech.com/collections/...nt=47309511948

I wanted to get the Geissele but had read there was issues with the first release and I have a buddy that runs trigger tech in his comp rifles so I picked one up. Adjusts very easy and is a very nice trigger. @HCM has shot it a few times and can give his .02

No issue with mags so far. I’m running the magpul version, locks up without slop and has fed correctly.

Did you get the Barloc system too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JM Campbell; 01-06-2020 at 01:04 AM.
    AKA: SkyLine1

I have a Timney 2-stage inbound, and a 24" Proof carbon barrel. No Barlock. I don't have any plans to swap barrels, and I've read some concerns about shifting POI when there's an impact to the gun. Glad to hear you like the Bravo. I'm trying to keep the weight down on this build, and it looks good. I'm going to wait until after Shot, and then get the rest of the parts ordered: chassis, scope, and bipod.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I have a Timney 2-stage inbound, and a 24" Proof carbon barrel. No Barlock. I don't have any plans to swap barrels, and I've read some concerns about shifting POI when there's an impact to the gun. Glad to hear you like the Bravo. I'm trying to keep the weight down on this build, and it looks good. I'm going to wait until after Shot, and then get the rest of the parts ordered: chassis, scope, and bipod.
    Or take advantage of the after SHOT sell off by guys trying to fund the new hotness announced at SHOT.

Site Supporter
    [QUOTE=JM Campbell;976270]
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post

Action was a little stiff/tight at first, especially the bolt release detent. Chassis is very comfortable for me, I got a really good deal on it and don’t have much experience with any other chassis besides the RPR that I shot maybe 20 rounds.

Trigger Tech Primary is what I went with. https://triggertech.com/collections/...nt=47309511948

I wanted to get the Geissele but had read there was issues with the first release and I have a buddy that runs trigger tech in his comp rifles so I picked one up. Adjusts very easy and is a very nice trigger. @HCM has shot it a few times and can give his .02

No issue with mags so far. I’m running the magpul version, locks up without slop and has fed correctly.

Did you get the Barloc system too?

It’s legit, especially the trigger tech, I see why the Bergara fan boys gush over them.

This is not helping my irrational desire for a 6.5 PRC.

[QUOTE=HCM;976275]

It’s legit, especially the trigger tech, I see why the Bergara fan boys gush over them.

This is not helping my irrational desire for a 6.5 PRC.
    Do it already!! Pick up a chassis and a trigger tech, I’ll help set them up in the shop.

AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by rjohnson4405 View Post
    Christmas present, last year the wife got me an 18" SS BCM Upper, this year she got me the new SWFA Ultralight 2.5-10x32 scope with BDC reticle. It was $100 off for Black Friday. I like that it's setup for M193 55 gr (poor man's) ammo. Not a scope expert but it was extremely easy to sight in thanks to the consistent and accurate clicks. MOA for a simpleton like me. Bobro quick detach mount was disconcertingly easy to install but so far so good.

Attachment 45809
    That looks like a nice and versatile RNG rifle.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    16" Aero Recce build.

DSG 11.5" SBR. Crossposted from "what did you shoot today?"

Last edited by Nephrology; 01-14-2020 at 10:07 PM.

New paint on an older rifle.
    Attachment 47246
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy in NH View Post
    New paint on an older rifle.
    Attachment 47246
    If only it weren’t wrong handed.

I kid, I kid... we need to shoot again soon Andy.

User Tag List