Page 117 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1741

Thread: Long Guns Photo Gallery

Long Guns Photo Gallery

I have been blessed to be able to try out a lot of different rifles over the years, and they’ve all been very nice. I was able to save up enough for this new to me AIAT a few months ago, and I can say that my search is probably over. The user interface is just really hard to describe. It feels like you’re shooting a complete system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Crews; 07-06-2019 at 08:36 AM.

Coyote twins

FN15, Geissele upper and trigger, Trijicon MRO, Magpul furniture and Pro BUIS.

G19X, Trijicon SRO.

Attachment 40025
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Name:  D77AB36D-99A8-49C4-A82F-2FD603F96C63.jpg
Views: 983
Size:  95.5 KB

Name:  B8A7BFD7-44F6-4EFB-B8E5-41CEF392D37A.jpg
Views: 984
Size:  93.5 KB

A rifle I just completed recently. Kelbly Black Bear Tactical action, Krieger barrel in 6.5 Creedmoor, Bix n Andy two stage trigger, CDI bottom metal. I make and bed rifle stocks, and this is one of my own. Maple and Padouk are the hardwoods. KMW adjustable cheek piece, Anschutz rail, flush cups, skid tape in front of the mag well, and pillar bedded in Marine Tex. Shoots pretty well!

On a related note, the scope is one of my back up scopes. But for $800, the Steiner Px4 4-16 very nice. Mil reticle with Mil turret adjustments, and very nice glass. My favorite at this price point.
    Last edited by Trigger; 07-24-2019 at 09:16 AM.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Put together a new lower with an A1 stock but I'm still waiting on the upper for it. In the mean time I wanted to get a feel for the A1 stock so I grabbed a carbine lower and threw it on. Thought it looked kinda cool so I threw on a grip and light for a pic.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

That looks good! A friend runs his 16" AR that way, likes the ergos of the A2 stock.

I have an A2 stock in my parts drawer along with an 18" White Oak barrel that I need to turn into an SPR.

And because this is a rifle thread:
    Name:  20190312_202023.jpg
Views: 815
Size:  50.7 KB
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    That looks good! A friend runs his 16" AR that way, likes the ergos of the A2 stock.

I have an A2 stock in my parts drawer along with an 18" White Oak barrel that I need to turn into an SPR.

And because this is a rifle thread:
    Name:  20190312_202023.jpg
Views: 815
Size:  50.7 KB
    A2 stock does not = A1 stock. That little bit of length makes a big difference in proper fit and handling.

The A2 stock is no good for normal sized humans.

There’s a reason the COLT CS stocks (A1 length, A2 materials) brings big money on the used market.
    Last edited by HCM; 08-20-2019 at 12:40 AM.

I got mine from Fulton Armory. A1 length with an A2 buttplate. The fit between the plate and stock sucks but whatever.

https://www.fulton-armory.com/buttst...1newblack.aspx

Eventual plan for this is a 16" middy upper with an A2 fixed sight post. Going for an M16A2 look. Like this pic I stole from AR15.com

Pretty neat thread there.
    https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/Mi...560760/?page=1

I'd like to do an M16A4 clone the same way too.
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    A2 stock does not = A1 stock. That little bit of length makes a big difference in proper fit and handling.

The A2 stock is no good for normal sized humans.

There’s a reason the COLT CS stocks (A1 length, A2 materials) brings big money on the used market.
    Maybe for others but I don't see that big of a difference, probably because I have spent so much time behind an A2. I still prefer a carbine SOPMOD stock over all of them because of weight but I run thinner barrels to help with balance.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Technically still a pistol.... Form 1 submitted on Monday. Receiver out for engraving at Capitol Armory.

Last edited by Nephrology; 08-20-2019 at 04:11 PM.

Here we go. BCM 16" middy upper I got used from the exchange here on my A1 stocked lower. Dig it. I think I'm actually going to use this upper on a different lower and change the handguard and then order a P&W 14.5" middy from BCM for this but I wanted to get a pic anyway. I want to have one in an A2 style with these handguards and a carry handle and do one as an A4 with a quad rail and a red dot.

User Tag List