Page 110 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1742

Thread: Long Guns Photo Gallery

My main HD/go-to AR. 16” BCM ELW-F middy. Coming up on 5K rounds with 0 malfunctions. It was cleaned once at 3K rounds (wipe down and boresnake). Putting it through a carbine class this weekend...it’s definitely dirty. Planning on cleaning it at 5K and replacing the extractor spring, buffet spring and gas rings. I usually do that every 5K on my ARs as preventative maintenance.

Attachment 35033
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    SNIP
    Eli, Would you mind posting the particulars on that set up. Looks like a WASR. I have one sitting around with the balsa wood and haven't yet decided what to do with it. I like what you have going on with yours and would be interested to find out more. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Eli, Would you mind posting the particulars on that set up. Looks like a WASR. I have one sitting around with the balsa wood and haven't yet decided what to do with it. I like what you have going on with yours and would be interested to find out more. Thanks.

I got it from a member here, and for the life of me I can remember who it was. I periodically delete all of my mail, so I don't have a record (via IMs) of who I got it from. It's a WASR that has had the gunsmiths at Brownells install a Bolton Gas Block, and re-thread the barrel. It has a Troy fore-end that I haven't gotten around to replacing yet, a Magpul Zukov stock that, likewise, I haven't gotten around to replacing yet, an Attero Arms rear sight/optic mount and a Primary Arms Micro Dot.
    Last edited by Eli; 02-10-2019 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    oooo made the switch to lpvo?

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    oooo made the switch to lpvo?
    Giving it a go again, few years back I had the NXS 1-4 with the FC3G reticle. The NX8 fixes most the issues I had with the reticle, FFP, day light bright, etc.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    Digging the sling control set up - where did you pick that trick up ? How is it working ?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Digging the sling control set up - where did you pick that trick up ? How is it working ?
    Works good, picked it up from Blue Force Gear. You can still get to controls etc.

User Tag List