Page 30 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Guns Photo Gallery

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

VDMSR.com

VDMSR.com

Got to stretch the legs on the .224 bores this weekend.

223AI on left, 223 on right. Both did well at 370, 650, and 1000 yards. The AI did the MilK Jug Challenge in 3 shots the first day and 4 on the next

-Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Got to stretch the legs on the .224 bores this weekend.

223AI on left, 223 on right. Both did well at 370, 650, and 1000 yards. The AI did the MilK Jug Challenge in 3 shots the first day and 4 on the next

Baller! What load did you end up with on the 223ai? The 223ai is like cheating...smokes everything 308, save for downrange energy, with a smile. I love the double takes that it provides.
    Last edited by 223AI; 01-05-2016 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 223AI View Post
    Baller! What load did you end up with on the 223ai? The 223ai is like cheating...smokes everything 308, save for downrange energy, with a smile. I love the double takes that it provides.
    I was just going through my notes and the actual range was 1030 yards.

You wouldn't think that would be a big deal but it is 30" more holdover

At the moment I am using the 75 A-max with 8208XBR, and will probably continue with that as it is performing really well.

You are totally correct on the smile as my shoulder appreciates the light recoil

I really appreciate all the input that you provided when I was deciding on my purchase. The caliber performs even better than I expected. The friend I was shooting with has a 308 and was really impressed but he did really well with the 77 Nosler CC/Varget in his 18" AR. He was able to do the Milk Jug Challenge in 8 shots. What we found is that with the AR's, you can take a shot and do a wind read, then take a quick follow up shot.

Wind wasn't easy on both days, gusting between 12-18 MPH from 7 o'clock. I was having to hold 2-2.5 mils with the AI.

VDMSR.com

VDMSR.com

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Needs moar scratches

User Tag List