Page 146 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1742

Thread: Long Guns Photo Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    KP I may have asked previously but is that a work MAWL (full power) or personally owned C1 & did you ever source a 2nd one?

Asking as you/I both think they are tier 1 devices but being a civ. I wanted full power & one of the few non-C1 options was a Perst, thus I recently received their Perst-4M.
    Its a full power one, personally purchased with authorization. I did have a C1+ at a point as well, I still need to source a 2nd MAWL just a lot of coin to drop but worth it lol. The C1+ MAWL is great and better than other full power lasers I have used, the illuminatior on it is great etc.

picture since new page

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    mounted some troy's on the work gun.

If you had to use the Troy's, you'd have to unlatch the EXPS, or the larue rail, and flip up the irons? Is it easier to use the VIS laser as the alternate aiming device? I'm in the same boat of course, with the Unity riser and the EXPS

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    If you had to use the Troy's, you'd have to unlatch the EXPS, or the larue rail, and flip up the irons? Is it easier to use the VIS laser as the alternate aiming device? I'm in the same boat of course, with the Unity riser and the EXPS
    Yes the vis laser is the primary secondary or primary aiming device but since I not longer have a sighting system that will work sans batteries the Troys take that role, I would just unlatch the Eotech. They were zeroed and probably will never be used again. The Eotech and MAWL are the real sighting systems but the Troy's are an analog back up sighting system.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Got (almost) all my parts together to turn the "el Cheapo" AR Pistol into a 16" Recce (top; older Recce on bottom). Scope is a Meopta ZD 1-4. Just waiting on an MBT-2S from LaRue to finish it off.

I think I was sent a medium contour barrel instead of the LW like I had asked, but I'm actually kind of happy to have the medium contour now. Still lighter than the gun on the bottom, and it balances nicely with the SL-S stock I had kicking around. Saved me some money in springing for a lighter stock.

Makes a nice twin to the gun on the bottom. A tale of 2 Recces...

Name:  Cold War.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  31.2 KB

Cold war era toys.....
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Name:  Short 9mm boys.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  43.9 KB

9mm short boys...
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    Name:  Cold War.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  31.2 KB

Cold war era toys.....
    Very nice! I love the FNC. Is that a Daewoo K2?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    My K2 tops my list of guns I shouldn’t have sold.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Beretta AR-70...

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post

Beretta AR-70...

User Tag List