Page 113 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1742

Thread: Long Guns Photo Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Who makes that gray tool roll / kit ?
    Pouch is a Maxpedition Fatty Pocket Organizer. Tools are a collection I've put together over the years. Pouch works great for this use. Tried the smaller "EDC" version, but it's too thin and can't pack enough stuff, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    @StraitR, I take it the pry bar is countycomm along with the multiunit driver and tweezers. Guess I'm not the only countycomm nut here. I too am interested in who made the pouch looks quite useful.
    Nailed it. I do like CountyComm stuff. I'm not sure I've ever used that little pry bar, but I've used that mini driver and those tweezers more times than I can count. I linked the pouch above. It's basically my little EDC tool kit that I take everywhere. If I can't fix it with what I got in there, and the Swisstool X I carry, I likely can't fix it. Its evolved over the last 7 or so years. I'll try to grab some additional pics soon. Maybe I'll make a separate thread for it in GD.
    Last edited by StraitR; 04-02-2019 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Pouch is a Maxpedition Fatty Pocket Organizer. Tools are a collection I've put together over the years. Pouch works great for this use. Tried the smaller "EDC" version, but it's too thin and can't pack enough stuff, IMO.

Nailed it. I do like CountyComm stuff. I'm not sure I've ever used that little pry bar, but I've used that mini driver and those tweezers more times than I can count. I linked the pouch above. It's basically my little EDC tool kit that I take everywhere. If I can't fix it with what I got in there, and the Swisstool X I carry, I likely can't fix it. Its evolved over the last 7 or so years. I'll try to grab some additional pics soon. Maybe I'll make a separate thread for it in GD.
    If you've got the time, I'd like to know what else you've got floating around in there looks like one of the more well put together compact tool bags I've seen in a minute and I wouldn't mind borrowing some of your ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    If you've got the time, I'd like to know what else you've got floating around in there looks like one of the more well put together compact tool bags I've seen in a minute and I wouldn't mind borrowing some of your ideas.
    Can't get to it until the weekend, but I can do that. I'm curious to see what others have come up with as well.

I'll start a new thread in General Discussion and put a link here.

A pic to get us back on track. Don't think I've posted this one in this particular thread.

Tikka CTR in 308, Vortex Razor Gen II-E, SilencerCo Omega, Wilderness Rhodesian sling, Triad stock pack...
    Last edited by StraitR; 04-03-2019 at 08:06 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Baby's first rifle.

The eye relief on this scope is tiny, but the glass is at least otherwise decent. I will definitely be replacing it eventually.
    Baby? You making a stealth announcement?

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Baby? You making a stealth announcement?
    Haha, no, in this case, I am the baby. No actual babies for me quite yet...

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    nothing is worse than Wilson Combat shipping. when it comes to shipping from brownells, I just have my LGS add my stuff to their weekly order
    My order for a front sight that was placed on 3/26 was supposed to arrive yesterday. It didn't and when I checked today, the delivery date is now the 16th. @WilsonCombatRep , please suggest to the powers that be, to offer different shipping options than UPS. thanks

My order for a front sight that was placed on 3/26 was supposed to arrive yesterday. It didn't and when I checked today, the delivery date is now the 16th. @WilsonCombatRep , please suggest to the powers that be, to offer different shipping options than UPS. thanks
    Well, we offer various UPS shipping options and surepost which is UPS delivered through the US Postal Service...

Quote Originally Posted by WilsonCombatRep View Post
    Well, we offer various UPS shipping options and surepost which is UPS delivered through the US Postal Service...
    Yeah, I just hate to pay $20 shipping for a front sight. I would order way more stuff from WC direct, if the shipping weren't prohibitive.

Site Supporter
    Name:  AccurateOrdnance6.5KRGBravoK&MMar2019.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  59.0 KB

My Accurate Ordnance custom barreled action in new KRG Bravo stock at K&M Precision class in TN recently.

Yeah, I just hate to pay $20 shipping for a front sight. I would order way more stuff from WC direct, if the shipping weren't prohibitive.
    Maybe you are doing something wrong but these are our shipping fees to HAWAII for a $150 holster

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 8.24.50 PM.png
Views: 644
Size:  24.8 KB

User Tag List