Page 23 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Guns Photo Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    That 94 is sweet!

I like that carbine. No bull shit fighting set up

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Nice pistol.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Nice pistol.
    no offense, but pictures like this will get our rights in trouble. Fundamentally i agree with you, and understand where you are coming from. However, there is no need to poke a bear--especially the one who keeps trying to eat your food.

Quote Originally Posted by iakdrago View Post
    no offense, but pictures like this will get our rights in trouble. Fundamentally i agree with you, and understand where you are coming from. However, there is no need to poke a bear--especially the one who keeps trying to eat your food.
    ...what are you talking about?
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Waiting on my x300u switch and new mag release.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I'm curious too. I suppose he's implying that your pistol is a psuedo-SBR and was intended to skirt the NFA stuff. It sort of looks that way because of the scope, which I assume would require you to shoulder the brace and not use it on your forearm. Just guessing.
    Or it's a setup that's slapped together for a photo, since people do that type of thing...

also picture thread:

VDMSR.com

Nothing says bling like a Chromed AK, including mag. Plus its over 100 degrees and this guy is wearing a leather jacket with his camo pants.

Iraqi PSD at its finest..

R700 in 300Win
    Hart 26" barrel with fat bastard brake
    NF glass

User Tag List