Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fixin' Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Berryhill View Post
    That poses an interesting question: Bill, can you weld a MIM part?
    Now on the M&P's I'm installing the Apex FSS trigger group and extractor. The trigger because the hinged trigger just is not working for my finger (actually bruises/tenderizes my finger a bit and the extractor because I might as well to avoid potential issues. The gun had some extraction issues initially that worked their way out but I'll take a non-MIM extractor I can fit over one that may fail down the road.

The welding is on my junktastic Kel-Tec parts which I don't think are MIM (not 100% sure but it took to welding ok'ish).

I thought you wanted your M&P extractor welded and was going to suggest trying the Apex extractor instead.
    Dave Berryhill

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Berryhill View Post
    I thought you wanted your M&P extractor welded and was going to suggest trying the Apex extractor instead.
    Nope the M&P just needs to get under (way under) 8" groups at 25 yards. Its extraction has been fine after the first 500 rounds.

Bill I tried to PM you but it was full so I emailed a message to your info@blackfireeng.com address instead.

User Tag List