Thread: USPSA has started an expirment to be more objective in their officating...

USPSA has started an expirment to be more objective in their officating...

The plan is to replace all ROs with robots. I present you the prototype the Mk 1 Timer Stand:

Saw this on the practice range today. I thought it was funny, as we joke that USPSA ROs are nothing more than timer stands.

will it have a tape player attached to it describing how you should have shot the stage?
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

I like how he's wearing the Costa leg rig on the front for easy access. Probably makes more sense to wear it that way for some folks, just looks weird once you notice it.
    Looking for a gun blog with AARs, gear reviews, and the occasional random tangent written by a hardcore geek? trevoronthetrigger.wordpress.com/
    Latest post: The Rogers Shooting School Experience (15 Jul 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Slavex View Post
    will it have a tape player attached to it describing how you should have shot the stage?
    Well that is one of the issues with the protoype, if you shoot the stage differently from how the MD programmed the Mk 1 Timer Stand. The Mk 1 Timer Stand will DQ the shooter. Needless to say, they will have to work on the code before they release the Mk2 Timer Stand.

User Tag List