Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kolbeson Leather Works

I think im 9 months in on my kolbeson order. I traded him some ar stuff he wanted. Meh. Not like I need the holster.
    Pittsburgh, PA host for www.aliastraining.com , and www.shivworks.com

www.anti-fragile.net

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn.L View Post
    I think im 9 months in on my kolbeson order. I traded him some ar stuff he wanted. Meh. Not like I need the holster.
    I'm coming up on a year's wait. I'm starting to wonder if "cancellations before delivery will incur a 30% cancellation fee" would be worth it just to forget about the whole thing.

Banned
    I ordered some kydex product back in December from Kolbeson and have heard nothing , ordered some Comp-tac kydex a week ago and it has already been shipped. Recently ordered a JM holster that I am really looking forward to getting.

I still haven't seen my holster yet...order placed on 10/28/12. One year and 5 months?!?! I'm almost inclined to dispute the charge or seek some other avenue of a refund as I can't get a response form Josh when inquiring on the order status.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeB View Post
    I still haven't seen my holster yet...order placed on 10/28/12. One year and 5 months?!?! I'm almost inclined to dispute the charge or seek some other avenue of a refund as I can't get a response form Josh when inquiring on the order status.
    Unacceptable.
    #RESIST

We are diminished
    That's the problem with folks who take money and hold it beyond the period where your CC company will allow a dispute. You're literally going to have to contact his local law enforcement agency and file an electronic/mail fraud report. I'd certainly give him fair warning in advance to see if he either wants to deliver on the order or refund your money, but if not he's effectively a thief.

His stuff is nice, but it's not the end all, be all in leather. Given that there are a metric $hit ton of online reports of this exact issue, why would anyone expect anything else from him when you order?

That's the reason I don't take the money up front...you might be pissed about the long wait, but I'm not sitting on your money and if you cancel, neither of us are out anything. Works for me...

Jake, that sounds very familiar. Sorry, bro. I would have cancelled by now, except I really want that holster - it's exactly what I'm looking for. Tac-Hybrid IWB for a1911 Government 5" with half-rail and a Surefire X300 in Black for a 1.75" belt.

Quote Originally Posted by PT Doc View Post
    His stuff is nice, but it's not the end all, be all in leather. Given that there are a metric $hit ton of online reports of this exact issue, why would anyone expect anything else from him when you order?
    Doc, other than this thread and stuff I recently posted, I've seen no ill will towards Josh. His site looks too nice for him to be a fly-by-night. He posted the following on Facebook...last year:

August 29, 2013
    time to put a little personal business out there.... over the past few weeks my relationship with the lady that I consider the love of my life started to crumble very rapidly.... I had to pretty much shut down all comm's and operations to make a concentrated effort on getting everything worked out and headed back in the right direction again.... I can thankfully say that things are looking up and all operations are fired back up and moving full steam ahead.... I've decided to stop accepting orders for several leather items so I should be able to start making some noticeable dents in my order cue.... a ton of kydex is hitting the mail tomorrow and that will leave me with mostly pending leather orders to focus on.... I can't really begin to thank everyone enough who has a pending order for your patience....

as a small thank you I've added a Back to School/Labor Day Sale, until midnight Tuesday, 9/3/2013.... use the coupon code "15offkydex" to save 15% off of all kydex items and hybrids....

www.shopleatherworks.com

User Tag List