Thread: Suppressed holster?

Suppressed holster?

I'd like to get a holster for the below (except the pistol is now a Glock 17, not the M&P, just don't have a pic of it). I looked at the Crye Gun Clip, but that would prevent the use of the DG switch. What about something like the Armordillo X-Fer, where the light is the majority of the retention? Any ideas or thoughts about this?

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    The Armordillo X-Fer would indeed hold it, though I really wouldn't want to try to carry that IWB.

Here's a really silly example I put together of how "versatile" the X-Fer can be: it will hold just about anything that mounts the light.

"If you run into an a**hole in the morning, you ran into an a**hole. If you run into a**holes all day, you're the a**hole." - Raylan Givens

Well, I have a regular X-fer on-order for non-suppressed IWB carry. I called them to ask if they did custom work and they informed me that they do, in fact, have an OWB version of the X-fer on its way to the market...6-8 weeks they said!

Realistically, all you would need to do is switch the loop from one side of the x-fer to the other. IWB just became OWB. Not very secure as far as wiggle of the whole unit goes (phrasing) but effective retention.

Would love to see pics of you running this holster with a suppressor after you get it, as well as your impressions.

User Tag List