Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CZ Trigger Parts Conundrum

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    There is still a pretty strong gun culture in USBP, and they have several competition shooting teams (Both national and sector level), including at least one USPSA/IPSC team, though I believe it's a sector level team. CZ's would make sense in that context.
    I've only seen P2000's, USP's, M&P's and a 2011 in the hands of the USBP guys I compete against (and these are many of the "shooters" and instructors from FLETC). I've never seen a CZ in one of their holsters.
    A few of the guys in my area are the closest thing to a IPSC Team the USBP has last time I spoke with the guy who's trying to get a official team started.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Not sure if it's similar to up here, but non approved by an agency doesn't mean UC guys won't carry stuff not on a list. I've seen some interesting choices by those guys up here for various agencies. They get signoffs from Chiefs for special operations etc. But I doubt guys would order race parts for such guns, at least up here, but who knows down South??
    All that said, CGW falls into the same category as GG for me, a well respected and well trusted source of parts and information. Same goes for CZ Custom. I'd only be scared if I saw a part with my name attached to it hit the market......
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Maybe the obese neckbearded "former SEAL" at my LGS has a "BP agent" brother who ordered from CGW and the guy believed it. Maybe some BP agents have CZs as personal hobby guns. Maybe someone got his alphabet soup agencies mixed up. Maybe some guys are carrying guns they aren't supposed to be. Maybe BP changed their rules last week. Who knows. I think its silly to speculate.

I will say that by every account I'm aware of, David from CGW has a sterling reputation as an extremely good guy. Maybe he's right. Maybe he's confused. But I really don't think he's trying to fool anyone.
    Last edited by Stephen; 03-19-2014 at 07:18 AM.

User Tag List